Cry.

Chapter 25: Cry.

Kuro carry you way to your home and gentle and safely he put you in your bed.

" She looks good." kuro said.

Kuro wants to drink your blood but he stop his self as he leave the room slowly, or else he'll drink your blood while your asleep.

"This is such a pain." Kuro said as he laid himself in the couch.

He also notice his damages in his self because he was fighting gerald on his own while you were pass out. But kuro didn't care at all.

He cares about you, he let his mind on what the hell happen? who's that guy? and what's a vampire reaper? Did his creator create them?

But kuro come up with nothing. He was hungry but didn't bother to eat at all. All he do is asking himself about what happen until he found himself sleeping in the couch.

Kuro didn't sleep at all. He always think on what happen but come up with nothing.

His stomach is groaning and groaning so he decided to eat something,but as he look the fridge ihe found some raw foods.

"This is such a pain, I don't know how to cook" kuro thought. So he decided to see you in the room.

But as he open the door and saw you,he felt something weird. Like,like your blood is so temptation. Its so attracting him. So he dicided to close the door.

But your blood is so god damn it tempting him, so he open the door once again and went to the edge of your bed. You don't look so peace ful at all.

Its like your having a nightmare or your in pain.

Kuro saw that so he hold your hands, but he was shock because its trembling like your scared to death and its cold as ice, its like his holding an ice that shake.

He start to worried and try to wake you up. But failed.

Your still in your dream. Kuro heard you cough, its like your drowning into something.

"Y/n?"

Kuro say your name, but you didn't wake up instead your face became more unpeaceful and your hands tremble for more. Kuro try to wake you up again but failed.

Until you wake up out of nowhere. Your heavy breathing and looks like really scared.

"Y/n?" As kuro said in a worried town.

Then he was shock because he saw your tear fell down from your left right eye.

Then out of nowhere you start crying like ever. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean it...I'm sorry"As you said crying so hard.

Those are the words came from your mouth everytime you cry. Kuro's heart sink it. Its like it was squash or shoot by a million thorns as he saw you cry.

He don't know what to do. This is the first time he saw you cry like this.
So he went to you and hug you,but you didn't stop crying. You really cry out loud and say the words "I'm sorry,I didn't mean it...I'm sorry"Over and over again.

For long kuro want to comfort you, but he knows himself can't help. "Whats's wrong Y/n? Why will you cry like this? I would like to find out why? Pls...Stop crying Y/n" as kuro thought.

After a minutes you found your self sitting in the balcony in your room staring at the good blue sky. You stare in that sky with a blank expression and you do nothing.

Suddently you could feel a black cat came to you,start to get your attention,and yet it succeded. You hug the cat like your own teaddy bear.

"Tsk,the light of the sun hurt, but the clouds are good cover for me. And also I want to make Y/n happy as much as possible". kuro thought.

"thank you for everything kuro" As kuro heard your fainted voice. Its not loud but kuro can hear it.

Kuro was shock. "What did I did? I did nothing Y/n. Why are you thanking me? " kuro thought.

"Anything for my eve" Kuro answer.

Then the soft silent winds blow up to you and its feel so good.

You stay like that for a while, beside your both feel good in this situation.

----------------------'------''-----------------------------

Thank you for reading 😊😊

Hope you enjoy it 😁😁✌✌