Chapter 54

The boys are searching for you all over the house but you went missing. Kuro and the other are so worried on you to find you no where in that particular area.

After that they meet up in the front garden of Misono's house, and found a wolf. A white wolf to be exact. As kuro look at the eyes of that wolf he remeber your Icy Blue eyes matching with your warm smile when your at the beach.

He started to look away and blush. As lily notice that and gave a good compliment to him making him to blush more.

Lawless approach the wolf and start cuddling it. "This wolf is so soft, softer more than a pillow" Lawless said.

The white wolf bark and then back up a little. As she was in the moonlight she became Victoria. Every body was shock. As for Victoria tranform to her human form but still her ears as a wolf and tail was still expose

"What's with you guy? Did I already told you I'm a hybrid?. See the moon is full so that means I'm a werewolf" Victoria said.

They actually didn't thought that they will saw victoria like this. As after being shock they have discuss to go to the C3 facilities center to rescue you.

However your in a room, a very very unknown room with a weak and numb body. You also have tons of bruises in your body, literally your whole body aching from fighting.

Seens you can't move anymore, You just lay down in the cold floor and put your hands on your head.

"I guest I'm cold again. My head is killing me with a head ache so thus my body. But who cares anyway. Nobody cares for a demon like me... Even him...Even the first person who made me happy and the first person who's my first love..." You thought. "Kuro" You said in your usual tone.

Gilbert one of the characters or scientist in the C3's organization came to you and approach you. He slid his finger to your face. "Don't worry,after this you won't feel any pain" He said as he injected something on to your arms you feel like a thousand thorns hit your arm and heart. As you feel the pain, you scream and then fell to the floor again.

Gilbert leave you their as you were suffering in the pain. "Is this how world will punish me? How fucking bullshit! The world could just let me die and suffer hell already. I'm ready for that anyway... Huh? what Am I worried about I'll disappeared anyway...." You thought as a memory flash down to you.

A memory of you and Miss Maria, a nice witch and a maids in your castle. she help you escape the nether world your living. She knows your alive and she knows that you disappeared over time.

At that time, you want to find a good solution to the cure. You want that the cure will be gone so your father won't be immortal anymore. As a witch, Miss maria found a spell to do that. But theres a consquences, the cure should disappeared along you seens the cure is on your stupid body.

You agree, so the spell was already cast on you a long time ago, your waiting for the eclipse to start so you'll disappeared completely. As the eclipse will start then this world will declare you as Non existent. That means you never did really exist in this stupid world, no and never.

"How stupid of me to worried-"
As you heard an explosion, your thoughts were cut. Little you did know that explosion was from Litch and Lawless who is arguing for some reason ignoring there Immortal hunter enemy.

But their enemy got annoyed so he attack lawless and Litch, but both are keep fighting.

As for Victoria and kuro who is also in that particular area fighting Akira, One of the leader of this organization so called C3.

"Hey you two idiot, can you fight seriously!?" Victoria said to Litch and Lawless.

"Tsk, hyde is god damn it annoying" Litch said. As he kick his enemy.

"Look who's talking" Lawless said. As he attack his enemy too.

While Victoria is making a sharp Icy spike to attack her enemy. Once Victoria is a werewolf, her psychological powers will disappear it will be replace by Ice power. She can control anything that is cold.

As for kuro who tries to attack Akira but it was dodged. But kuro manage somehow to slice waist of Akira. Akira fell down to his knees. Kuro immediately pick him up.

"Where the hell is Y/n?" Kuro said.

But little he did know he was stab by a sword already. But that was nothing on kuro seens his a immortal. Akira back off and laugh.

"Why would you save a demon like her idiot!?" Akira said.

Kuro got pissed and start to attack akira, but he suprongly strong to dodge all the attack.

"She is a demon you know. You Lawless, I know you remember Princess Ophelia right?" Akira said.

By mentioning that name, Lawless stop on what his doing and look at akira. "How'd you know her?" Lawless said in shock.

"Simple, Y/n is the one who created the weapon to sink her beloved country." As akira said.

Lawless was shock, he can not belive that Y/n is the one who sink his lover treasure. His lover country, the one that Ophelia risk her life for. He wants to cry but he can't cause Y/n was the reason why he learn to forgive his brother doing.

"Bad I'm glad that Ophelia didn't die." Akira continue.

Everyone was shock including Kuro. Cause he knows lawless is pretty broken at that time.

"What!?" Lawless said.

"In that time, Klaus the vampire found a beautiful suffering body on a certain cell of the castle. Founding out that 'that' girl will be exicuted the next day. So he grab that girl and exchange it with someone else. Like a illusionist soul." Akira said.

"Illusionist soul, a person who is a illusion. And maybe, Klause use a illusion magic to convice everyone that 'that' girl is Ophelia" Victoria said.

"Yes, excatly Victoria. But somehow that girl was not in a good condition. For 5 years that beautiful girl was in coma, so Klause decided to turn her in to a werewolf over time" Akira said.

Victoria was shock and everyone look at her too. "Don't tell me I'm...." Victoria said.

"Hahaha, your too naive and idiot not to realize that!" Akira said as he attack Victoria who send flying towards Lawless.

"Are you ok?" Lawless said as he garb Victoria.

"Tsk, do I look like ok? Stupid hedge dog!" As victoria stand up.

"Seeing your stupid Face akira reminds me of my Alpha. Sad to say I can't call that stupid to help me up!" Victoria said.

"Huh? Don't tell me your still fighting for that Girl. The girl who destroy your precious country" Akira said.

"Yes, Because without her, I don't know what happen to my stupid life. I wish I was never been born again you know! Yes Klaus reborn me again, but so stupid not having a good life then. I was dead but clearly moving. When I meet Y/n, I start to feel confident and to brung myself to this stage. She may destroy my treasure, but that it doesn't mean she's  not my friend So wanna bet!?" Vic said.

"You sure have a guts" Akira said.

"You can say that again" Victoria said as he trap akira in, surronding him with Icy spike cryztal. "Now tell me where is she?" Vic said.

"She's not the Ophelia I know. The ophelia I know is gentle and calm. But this girl standing infront of me is cool and stubborn. But I think I like her that way. That's why the first time I met her, I already fell inlove with her. From the way she smile, from the way she annoys me and make me happy. I know its her, but... I wonder if ever she remember me? Because from the the day we meet, her eyes was on Litc-" Lawless thought was cut as Litch slam his knees.

"Quit dreaming Hyde!!!, The other immortal hunters are still here. Mah... I have no care if ever they will kill a demon like you"Litch said.

"Tsk, swear to god that won't happen" As lawless stand and they fight together.

____________________________________

Thanks for reading

Hope you like it.