Back

Chapter 19: Back

Lawless went to your room and sit beside kuro.

"Nii-san. Were all worried for you and Y/n, sad to say Y/n will be sad if she see you like this" Lawless said.

Kuro: What a pain. Just leave me alone would you?

Lawless: Yes nii-san. But pls come with us?

Kuro: tsk, this is so trouble some I could just die.

Lawless: sut, your self Nii-san.

As Lawless stand up and went to the door "Thanks to cutie, I know how to forgive you about that" Lawless said as he slum the door slowly,

"Yeah, also thanks to Y/n I learn how to forgive my self on what did I just did , This such a pain so pls....Y/n wake up. I want to say thank to you and I really miss you... pls" As kuro thoughts while he transform his self to his cat form and went next to you.

On the other hand the others are in the living room.

Litch: did you went to Sloth again?

Lawless: same as always, his a jerk.

Lily: But I'm really worried about him and Y/n.

Tetsu: There both feeling not good.

Mikuni: sad to say but I think that's Y/n want. To sleep forever.

Hugh: how come you say that.?

Misono: Let just say she is not happy in her life.

Everyone looks at Misono.

Lawless: Can you tell us why?

Misono: me my self don't know the reason at all.

On the other hand you just dreaming on your stupid life on killing somebody and found your self in the middle of the darkness.

A voice was whispering to you.

"Your a monster"

"Your a mistakes"

"Don't wake up cause the world don't need you"

"your a devil"

"Your a demon"

"your a monster"

All those are running to your mind and you can't stop it, a tear fell from your eyes as you can feel that darkness start to embrace you, make you feel pain worse than ever, until you wake up.

You wake up with your heavy breath, and you cough a little bit cause you stil not feeling well. You can feel your body is still weak.

But all your worries was gone cause you saw the cute fur ball cat sleeping beside you.

"Kuro?" as you hold his head and mess with it gently "Thank you kuro" You said in your weak voice.

"I wonder if you want something?" You said in your borig tone.

"I want to die meow~" As kuro said.

" I also want to die too,but I thought your an immortal?" As you said.

But kuro suddently open his eyes and look at you in a very shock way. As his red eyes meet your navy blue eyes he turn his self to his vampire form and hug you tighy.

"Kuro? Is there something wrong?" As you said. Kuro did not reply a single word but "Y/n,I'm glad your ok. I'm glad your awake. Sorry if I didn't become a good servamp,sorry if I failed to protect you. Y/n...I miss you" As those words run in kuro's mind, a small tear escape from his eyes and You can feel it.

"Kuro? did you have nightmare or something?" As you said in your usual boring tone.

As you heard someone open the door, " Nii-san,were goin-"Lawless cut his words as he saw you and kuro.

He take his phone immediately and take a picture of you two.

"This is gonna be fun" Lawless thought.

Kuro release you from the hug, he look at you in a worried face so do you.

"You ok?"As you said.

he hummed in a answer then he look away, but as he look away he saw lawless standing there holding his phone and smilling.

"Hey Cutie, your awake" As lawless approach and sit in the edge of your bed.

"hmp" is the only way you reply.

" You look cute as ever" As lawless say in a flirting way.

Your cheek turn into pink slightly,kuro saw that and he reach his hands to lawless shoulder.

Lawless look at kuro but kuro look at lawless in a serious way.

"Ah.. Nii-san don't be jelous, She all yours anyway." As lawless show the picture from his phone. A picture were kuro start to hug you.

"tsk" Kuro said as he try to grab the phone, but lawless turn into his animal form and run, kuro turn into cat form too and run around the room.

A fainted smile escape your mouth. " What a child" You commented as you saw kuro and lawless chasing around.

But suddently everything was stop when lawless's stomach and kuro's groaned.

"Looks like someone's hugry huh? How about I'll make the food" As you stand up.

Lawless went to your shoulder. " Then make it delicious ok cutie" As lawless gave a wink to you in his animal form.

"Sure" as you said. Kuro was going to caught lawless from your shoulder but lawless run outside of the room, kuro follow him.

As you let out a small sigh.

On the other side, kuro and lawless run around in the living room disturbing everyone

Misono: hey you two.

as lawless jump in his head follow by kuro making lily fly away and turn his self into vampire form.

Lily: Nii-san is finally out.

Lily smile as for kuro and lawless jump in front of hugh making his vernacular glasses fall.

Hugh: Tsk, I wonder what lawless did to make sloth get out.

He said in an annoyed tone. As Kuro and Lawless jump to litch's shoulder and run around.

Litch: Probably some dump things.

As Litch pick lawless and kuro.

Litch: will the two of you quit it.

"Nii-san is chasing me because he was jelous that I said something nice to his eve" Lawless said in his cute voice.

"Tsk, your such a pain. Get back here you" Kuro said,and both are still in there animal form.

Litch slam kuro and lawless each other making them fell in ground feel dizzy.

Litch: tsk, what a child.

But everbody was shock when
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For reading.

Hope you enjoy it. 😊😊😊