Surprise

Surprise 

As Victoria drag you in the other room. "Hey Y/n Wear this. Victoria said as she handed the cloths to you. 

(A/n Just imagine that the color of the bows and hair isn't pink but blue

(A/n Just imagine that the color of the bows and hair isn't pink but blue. Navy blue. Cause your hair is black with a navy blue strand on it right? So ... Just Imagine)

As you put the cloths on you were so shock that you look good as you saw yourself in the mirror. Victoria however remove the rubber band in your hair so your hair fall down. "See how beautifull you are?" Victoria whisper. As you blush.

Then Victoria retouch you and you look god damn it good looking. Like a goddess of symphony of water. As You went to your band mates.

Mike: Wow you look beautiful.

Tom: Yeah, he took the right word in my mouth.

Stefan: Are you an artist or something? No, your a goddess.

Vic: Hey, I'm still the Goddess you know.

Mike: Yeah...

You: Thanks for the compliment. 

Vic: Just win this contest ok.

You: Tsk.

Then Victoria leave you alone in the back stage and went to your room. Victoria saw kuro was in the coutch watching T.V. "Hey can you come for sec? " Vic said.

"Why? Its such a pain to go outside." Kuro said.

Vic: Well remember the rule? Well kinda Y/n is certain too far away from you right now. So can you pls come out?

Kuro: Tsk. Your such a troublesome that Icould just die.

Vic: Then Die already.

Kuro turn himself to a cat and jump into victoria's  shoulder as victori walk in the concert. She walks in the flat terrane and start to sit. She went there to avoid the crowd and the audience but that sit was enough distance to see the concert were Y/n is gonna perform. 

The concert was already starting.

Suddently lawless grab the collar of kuro and start shaking him. 

"Your here too, my lazy nii-san" As Lawless said in annoyance.

Vic: Wait? Nii-san? That means Ash is your brother Greed?

Victoria just pretend that she don't know, but she knows it already.

Lawless: Yes apperently.

Victoria: I bet your more unlucky than that Unlucky cat of Y/n's.

Lawless: What you sa-

Lawless was cut by litch who smack him in the head.

Litch: Tsk, you two will just fight like cat's and dog.