Beach

Beach.

As Victoria's plan was a success. Because  you win the contest on what did you just did. After that exhausted performance, you start to go to the place where Victoria text you meet.

When your with victoria,Your eyes was shock because you were surprise that all of them are there.

Lawless: Cutie Chan,nice performance.

Lily: Not also that,you look lovely today.

Misono: I guest you'll be back again soon.

Then Mikuni hit misono's head.

Misono: What are you talking about? She's already back. Look at her.

Your pretty and blooming too.

Litch: Never thought that you will be this beautiful Y/n.

You: Thank You very much for the compliment.

Kuro however was gone missing, you didn't see him around either.

You: hey?, Does anyone saw kuro?

Lawless: Yeah, speaking of which,where is Nii-san?.

Vic: His just here ago.

You: How about you guys enjoy this event, and I'll find kuro.

Mikuni: we'll help.

You: No, this resort. I already know this place so you guys just enjoy the night there.

Vic: Ok, that what you said eh...

As Victoria is start to go to have fun, "Hey wait!" As lawless follow her. All them also follow.

You went to the forest and saw a thousand of fireflies were flying around you, the perfect purple flower were shinning so purply as the firefly fly around it.

"What a nice view" You thought.

But as you went deeper in the forest, you saw kuro was leaning in the tree hugging his knees again and burried his face there

You approach him slowly but everything happen so fast, his above you right now, your underneath him.

"Kuro? You ok?" You said as you place your two hands in his face.

Kuro didn't say a single word. But you know what he wants, from the look of his face you already know what he needs.

"Kuro? If you want my blood then just do it, I don't mind. Beside you're my Servamp remember?" You said it with a smile.

Kuro leaned his face in your neck and bite you gently. As you feel his gentle fangs, your body was relax and become calmer than ever. Its like his drinking all your stress and problems.

As kuro was done, he start to lick your neck. And you gigle again. "Hey kuro, Told you not to lick my neck. It tickle" You said.

Kuro just sit down and look at the floor. "What's wrong with me? As I saw her perform earlier my instict went to me. I suddently want her delicious blood.Tsk.... This is so trouble some I could just die" Kuro Thought.