Everything Start Here

Kuro's Pov

Its been 5 days seens we came back home and Y/n is not doing well. I really don't know anything why is she acting weird. Her fever got worse when we arrive, she always got nightmare every night and she really looks pale. She doesn't look good enough for me.

I was really worried on what is happening to her. 3 Days after we arrive her fever was gone but she always lock her self in the room, she won't even allow me to go in her room. I'm really concern but I can't do nothing.

Can I really do nothing? Seeing her like this make my heart go so deep. I want to find out what's going on. And I will, but first I need to call Lawless seens his the only close to that hybrid.

The problem is I don't know how to use a phone... This is such a pain.

Right now I'm lying on the coutch thinking on what happen to her, but came up with nothing. Its already midnight though. I was almost went fall asleep until I feel something or someone is infront of me. As I turn back, I saw Y/n is sitting their watching T.V.

I suddently get up and hug her from the back, somehow if I do that I make my self feel better. I don't know about her.

"Oh, kuro. Sorry If I bother your sleep" She said.

"I didn't sleep at all." I reply.

"Same, I can't sleep *yawn* Neither" She said.

But as I can see, she can really sleep if she want to but it seems somethings bothering her.

"What's bothering to you Y/n? I know something it ain't right." I reply.

I really want to find out what's wrong and help her. She help me a lot and I want to help her too. She didn't reply. She just stayed quiet.

I release my hug from her and sit beside her. Later on she started to talk. " I'm scared to go to sleep kuro, because.... Because.... I keep dreaming of his face, of.... face of my father" She said.

"Your scared of your Father Y/n?" I ask her, come to think of it her father name is.... some kind of Ignacio? I think. The son of my creator, my creator that I just killed. Stupid!

"Hmp, because-" She said but I cut her. I hold her hands that is so cold but its fine" Don't worry, I will be here no matter what I promise you Y/n." I said.

She gave me one of her rareless smile, even though its a fainted smile its one of the rareless. She start to buried her face in my chest as she hug me. And I can feel my face got red as I realize that she's not just my eve but also my love.

But It make my heart happy. We stay like that for long and I realize that she already fall asleep. She looks peaceful sleeping. I carry her to her room and lay her gently in the bed, but unfortunately she got and suddently hug me tight as she whisper "Stay" To me.

I guest I have no choice but to stay, Beside I think she really need a company, so I decided to stay beaise her. She really looks beautiful and pretty I smile by just looking at her face  and I kiss her forehead before dozzing off to sleep.

Normal pov

its morning, but a late morning. As tou wake up feeling better cause kuro seems to accomplish a good job for accompanying you last night you get a good sleep. You wake up and found kuro was beside you sleeping peacefully you smile and hold his head gently.

"Thank you kuro, thank you for everything." You whisper. You slowly got off in the bed and make sure that kuro won't be disturb in his sleep.

You went to the bathroom then to the kitchen to prepare your lunch. Eventually you wake up 1:54 pm already. Your sleep from last night was so good that your heart suddently feel happy.

As you were preparing a good dish for kuro, someone ring the door bell. You went there and check that its Misono and Mikuni together with their servamps. You invited them in.

As they sit in the dinning table, kuro wake up and sit with them too as they started to eat.

After that the you guys stay in the living room.

You: So? Mikuni why are you here?

Mikuni: Francesca my love said, that you went to germany a couple of day ago?

You: Hmp..

Misono: To save her?

You: Hmp.

Lily: she also said that after that your not feeling good.

You: Hmp. I'm fine though.

Kuro: Hussottki.

Everyone look at kuro.

Misono: Wow, I didn't know you could talk like that sloth.

Mikuni: Yeah, Speaking of, my beautiful angelic Francesca said that she was in trouble I wonder why?

Kuro: For starters its because of the stupid annoying person.

Lily: you mean lawless nii-san?

Mikuni: What did that idiot do to my Beautiful Francesca huh??

You: nothing, they just misunderstanding.

Mikuni: Better be!

After a few hours of enjoying there stay, they went home already, kuro on the other hand was just playing his game and I went to check my lop top.

I saw one email that caught my eyes.

Dear Y/R/N

Were going to give you a day to give us your feedback. Its either your going to accept that your going to return to us or you will reject us and  suffer!

Your choice Y/R/N.

                                                    -C3

It said. "I guest  they won't stop unless they will got me huh? They won't stop messing with me. I guest I need to prepare myself for the upcoming cause I know everything start here" I think as I let a heavy sigh

-------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading 🤗🤗

Hope you like it 🙂🙂🙂