His here!?

You wake up in a place like hell, a place with soft coutch, beautiful chandelier, beautiful everything. You were surprise to wake up in there.

As you want to move, you can't because your head is killing like ever, your body feels weak than ever and your lying on the couch right now.

As you heard someone open the door, you can't see who it was but you can sense that it was one of your fear. "Hey, my tresure" As you heard that voice you immediately sit and saw your own fear.

"Impossible, your....your...here?"You said in trembling voice.

"Yes my precious" He said as he slid his finger on your face.

"How...Di-did-you-Fi-find -me?" You said.

"Easy, with the help of C3 precious" He said. A tear escape from your eye it keeps falling and falling. "So you develop emotion again huh? How pity!"As he gave you a big slap innthe face.

"Its painful right? Emotions are hurtful right!? That's one reason you shouldn't have them. They are your weakness!" He said as he gave you another slap.

Your the tear is keep on falling, you want to say something but your throat feel so numb and not a single word come out. A memory of you and him flash to your mind. A memory where you feel his warm smile cause he loves what you did. He only loves you for what you are, your a demon right? That's why he loves you. You created a weapon enough to sink a country right?He loves you because of that. He never did really love you because your his dauther. Ignacio never really love you. Your a deamon.

As you fell to the ground, " Don't worry my precious, Your memories and emotion will be erase once more and You will be with me and our immortality life" Your dad say that to you. But before Ignacio can do things to you the door break into pieces.

And your shock to see kuro who's slightly Injured. "Tsk, Who the hell are you jerk!?" Kuro said in annoyance.

Ahm... Imagine your father is still 25 years old. His body is like that because he stay immortal a long time and eventually stop when the Sword of darkness red was stab to him.

"Hah, Am I suppose to be the one who's asking?" Ignacio said.

You just cough hard and as you saw your coughing your own blood. Kuro attack Ignacio to  make it stay away from you and kuro hold you.

"Sorry to make you wait Y/n. Sorry I didn't protect you" Kuro whisper to you.

"No need to say sorry kuro, Just get out of here. You'll be in danger" You said to kuro with a worried face as you hold his cheek.

Kuro look at you more worried. But your session was stop when you heard laughing. It was your father laughing wickedly.

"Hahaha, Don't tell me your the boyfriend of my dauther. How pathetic" As your father release the sword and attack kuro. But you block it with the Lead of yours.

"Don't you dare touch him!" As you said.

"Y/n, don't. You can't fight anymore your body is too weak" Kuro said.

"I won't let him touch you kuro. That sword of him, thats the darkness red. The sword that can kill any immortality, no any living things in this world" You said it.

"Tsk, what a pain." As kuro when serious and his hands turn into a sharp claws.

"Y/R/N? what happen to you?By any chance this guy brain wash you?. Idtte...Datte... I'm your father right? You suppose to be in my side" He said.

Kuro was shock, you however thought that your fighting against your father. "Hey Y/n, you never tell me your father looks younger than you. His more younger than Tetsu" Kuro said.

"Just shut up kuro, his an immortal" You said.

"Y/R/N, why did you run away from me? Why did you leave me? Your mother already leave me you know. I was really lonely" Igancio said.

"Geez" You said.

"I guest I just force you back" As he attack you but kuro take the attack instead.

"She live cause your nevet been her father anyway. All those years you treat her like a damn crap! And all this time you nevet love her!" Kuro said.

While you were shock. You just left frozen. "Kuro? How did you know that? How did you know that my father is like that? Stupid Victoria!" You think.

"All Y

want is to have a good family, but she never expirence that around you. Instead she expirence more pain. Its more painful when you start to kill her beloved mother" Kuro has his fighting Akira.

Akira suddently kick kuro and when flying to You. You grab kuro and help him stand up. "Geez, why is my wound won't heal?" Kuro thought.

"One I love her, I love her more than anything in this world. Y/R/N was the only dauther or of mine who made me happy. Her creation made me the stongest man alive in this world... Sleepy ash!" Ignacio said.

Both you and kuro was shock. " You sleepy ash! Your the reason why my father is dead. But I guest I need to thank you,cause if you didn't kill my father I might kill him as well. But also thank you, if not for you this Darkness red would never been made. But I think its made for killing you!!!" as akira attack kuro but your the one who catch the attack. Bloking it with your lead.

Ignacio back off. "I just want a happy family, but  I never had one. But mom smile was warm and nice. My true friends smile and happy moments in their life make me happy." You said.

As a picture of memories of you, Victoria, Misono, Lily, Mikuni, Jeje, Tetsu, Old child, and ofcourse Lawless and Litch when flooding to your mind.

"And the best of all when I met a stray black cat made me smile. Made my heart smile, they say black cat is unlucky but I think its the opposit. Because he helps me smile, smile in a true smile not just a fake one but a true smile. He helps me laugh, he helps me feel happy. Happier than ever." You continued as a memory of that particular day went flooding to your head.

"I won't let you touch him Father, not in a single second"You said.

"You sure change my precious, I guest you don't a right to live in this place" As ignocio attack you but kuro protect you.

" I'm not gonna let you hurt her, you hurt her enough." Kuro said as he fight.

"Kuro, Let's fight together. " You said with confidence.

"Sure" As the bell ring.

__________________________________

Thanks for Reading.

Hope you like it 😁😁