Other Version

Chapter 17: Other Version

Well, your age was 12 and your walking in the street with confidence and smiling. Oh, how you love the night.

So you decided to go to a bar and have some shots, well your a pretty goddess mean bitch girl anyway.

Your not a stupid boring girl. You're confidence and beautiful and strong. You had no weak points. So what you did in the bar is drink and dance until you get drunk and some guy approach you.

He invited you to go somewhere place else and you agree, as you walk in the middle of the street he suddently drag you into a dark alley, and start kissing your neck.

But he made a mistake. You hold his head and rip off his head.

"Hahahaha, your a stupid idiot jerk. Well yes you are. Hahahhaha" As you laugh hard as if your happy. Well your happy on killing someone and its much fun if you make it suuffer before you kill it, but this guy you kill him instead.

Some police saw you. " You wanna play?" you said it in your usual bitch mode tone.

"Stop, right there you" As the police say and raise his gun towards you. "Chill, I just wanna play" As you raise up your hands 🙌🏻 and walk towards him. You pull his collar and said "You can be my toy for tonight" As you said it in seductive tone.

The police take it to literary, so he started to kiss your neck but you pull out a syringe in your pocket and inject that to the police as you drag him in an abundant place.

"Ah... I miss this place. A place were my happiness exist. Hahahahha" as you said to your self in a bitch tone.

You tie the hands and feet of the police man and take off his shirt and you were amazed by his 4 pack abbs,

"Wow, his hot. Too bad his going to hell tonight" As you said it again.

Its been for a hundreds stupid fucking hours seens you awaited your toy to a wait. And he did awake.

" hey hottie? You awake?" As you slap him hard. " Pls spare me" as the police man said.

"Too bad, Your going to hell. Hahahaha" As you grab a 'Latigo' and start slashing his back and evrything.

He has now cuts and bruises and can't even move, you got bored of your toy so you got a gas and pour it in him.

"p...ll...sss... Spp...eear...Me..." The police beg.

"Oh, sorry babe. I can't" As you light up some matches.

" See you in hell babe, Hahahahhah" As you light him up.

You watch him burn to death as you found your self laughing like hell.
As the man burn, you went home.

A home were you are a princess, a princess who love doing mean stuff.

No one mess with you, As in no one.

If you wanna die. Then just say it. I'll sent you to hell now... Hahahhahahah.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks For reading 🤗🤗