Sleep

You wake up with a super duper headache. You hold your head to massage it a little bit, but useless your still had a bad headache.

But after all of that you still decided to wake your self up and go to the kitchen, but first in the living room. You saw lawless was peacefully sleeping in the couch with a warm blanket on him, but for kuro however is sleeping in the floor with a pillow on his head.

"Huh? I wonder why he didn't go to my bed? my bed is big enough for both of us anyway..."You think.

As you get abwarm blanket for kuro so he won't catch a cold. You decided to not bother them and went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for them.

Aftersome minutes, while your preparing a breakfast Lawless was in a peaceful slumber as kuro was, but suddently lawless move to his left and fell from the coutch landed on kuro.

They kuro was awaken from his sleep so thus lawless.

"Get of me your annoying freak" Kuro said in his usual tone.

"Sorry nii-san... Wait? What the heck am I doing here!!?"Lawless said.

"Tsk, shut up your too noisy"Kuro said as he was trying to make himself comfortable again and to fall asleep again.

"Shit! Why am I here!? And why are you sleeping on the floor Nii-san?" Lawless said.

"Well, you take my place.I was suppose to sleep in that coutch where you pass a sleep last night. But a its too much pain to wake you up. So I sleep here instead." Kuro said as his eyes close already.

"Ah... Sorry I take your place. But why wouldn't you sleep in cutie-chan's bed?" Lawless ask.

"She's a girl idiot" Kuro said.

"Its not a big deal Nii-san, beside she is your ev-"Lawless words was cut off as he smell something good. Kuro too was attatracted.

"Could be? Cutie-chan is cooking?Wow this is cool..." Lawless stand up as he doze off to the kitchen and his eyes was amazed by the food was already in the table. Kuro Was amazed too.

"Wow... This looks delicious Cutie-chan"Lawless said as he look at you.

"Arigatto" You said.

Kuro suddently sit and start to eat.

"How come your there already? I thought you want to sleep some more?"Lawless yelled.

"Y/n food is delicious that can not be resisted"  Kuro said as he take her first bite.

"What the-" Lawless was going to get kuro but someone ring the door bell. As you went their you saw Vic and Litch standing.

"Hey Y/n" Vic said in her cheerful self.

"Good morning Y/n." Litch said.

"Good morning too, how about come and join us for breakfast. Kuro and Lawless is already here" You said.

"What the!?That hedge dog is here!?" Litch said in annoyance. You just nooded. Litch and Vic barge in and went to the kitchen, but when they saw your the food in the dinning table  they have a big smile in their mouths as they went in and eat.

"Enjoy your breakfast minna-san" As you walk away but Vic stop you.

" I know your not a breakfast person but you should eat." Vic said.

"I'm kinda not in the mood. My head is killing me with pain so thus my stomach,so I was hoping that I could go back on my bed" You said.

"But, could be? Something happen between you and Ash?" She said inna happy tone.

When kuro heard that he started to  cough.

"What!? Nii-san did you ever touch Cutie-chan!!!?"Lawless yelled at kuro.

"Shup *cough* up *cough"As kuro said

Litch throw a spoon over lawless head. "What the-"? Lawless said as he look at litch who is angry with him.

"You look stupid and annoying quit it"Litch said

"I know what are you thinking Vic. Mallicious minded. But nothing happen like that... Its just..."You said.

"Its just a...?" Vix said.

But you look straight to the floorm but quickly Vic spot something in your mind.

"Ash, seens when did you saw her eat?" Vic said as he look at kuro.

"I literally don't know. *Cough* Because its been one week seens she is acting weird. She always lock her self in her room and I don't know.... Ah... This is such *cough cough* A pain"Kuro said.

Vic knows what, so she start to drag you and make you sit in fornt of kuro to eat. Vic knows you didn't eat for 3 days so she is worried so thus the others specially kuro. So you decided to eat.

After evryone was done you go to your room immediately lying down. Sad to say you can't sleep at all even your head ache is god damn it killing you.

A couple of hours that can't sleep. You heard a sound of the bell from your door you look at it and its kuro. Kuro suddently went beside you and start hugging you. Your face is now on his chest, you could hear his heart beat faster, faster as it can be.

Kuro's face was on the top of your head. "Nice smell Y/n." He thought. You however just blush and feel relax and calm. "Kuro, if you want my blood then just go for it. I don't mind" You said. Kuro look at you, you look at kuro. Kuro feels like he saw some stars, stars like on that beach on the other day. More brighter than that. "Her Icy blue eyes are more beautiful than stars. Her face is so pretty. How can I resist her? This makes my heart feel faster. Faster than it can be, and that's one reason I'm addicted to her blood. Tsk. This is such a pain" Kuro thought.

He start to lean his face in your neck and start to bite and drink your blood. "Her blood is like warm, its like I'm drinking a hot choco but better. I think thisbis why I couldn't stop myself. Damn it! Why can I stop myself on drinking her blood? Why?" Kuro thought.

You however didn't mind. Beside he is your servamp anyway and your his eve.

After some minutes, kuro start to lick your neck and you gave him a soft slap in the head. He look at you.

"Told you not to lick me. Because...." You said as you look away.

"He however start to hug you again and kiss your forehead. "Sorry, Sorry If I-"Kuro word's was cut by you.

"Its ok." You said as you close your eyes. "Why? Why is that? Why is that he can make me feel calm? why can he make feel relax. Relaxing enough to make me sleep. Why do I feel safe when his around? Why?"You thought as you went to sleep.

"Why does this girl make me feel like this? Why does she make my heart smile? Why? Why do I feel that everything around me is ok? Why? ...This is such a pain... Y/n,why do I feel special when I'm around you?" Kuro thought as he doze off to sleep again.

_____________________________________

Thanks for reading Everyone 😁😁😁

And a..  Hope you enjoy it😊😊✌