Change for the worse

Chapter 8: Change for the worse

Your walking at the middle of the street with a black cat in your shoulder.

You are heading to the park where you and Misono agree to meet with. "This is such a pain..." Kuro said as he extend his little arms.

You didn't say anything but on your mind " how come its such a pain to you where as you just sleep there in my shoulder and let me do the walking?"

You let go a loud sigh as you saw Misono at the park. "Hey, Misono Thanks for last night" You said.

"Its nothing. How about let me invite you to our house" Misono said. You hummed for an answer. When in the car a long silence was filling up the air until you'd talk. " Misono, Is your parents home?" you ask in your boring tone.

"Nope, don't worry I make sure everything is clear" Misono reply. Misono's family knows you, but they know that your already dead, as in dead. But Misono knows that your alive, in fact he help you excape and let everybody is dead.

"So Misono, how did you became a servamp?" You ask Him.

Misono: I'm an eve.

You: Looks like were disame.

You arrive at the mansion and found your self infront of it. Misono is now sitting on the large chairm. "ah... I'm tired" Misono said.

You let out a big sigh. " So Misono, where's Lily?" you ask. You heard a man voice comming from a butterfly that is on the top of Misono's head. " Lily, I said not to land on my head" Misono said, as the butterfly fly away and transform into a human.

" Hi, I'm a servamp of All of love, but you can call me snow lily" He said as he show his white shoulder.

Misono throw him something " Put your cloths back" as misono said. Kuro went off to your shoulder and turn into his vampire form. "You didn't change at all didn't you?" as Kuro speak.

"Oh, Nii-san. Its nice to see you again brother. Now, pls come inside" Lily said as you guys went inside. Lily and Misono lead you to a room.

"I'm the one who help you last night Y/n." Lily said. "He is also the one that help in my past. I own him a big time" As you said in to your thoughts. "Thanks" the only say.

Lily: There something I want to ask you Y/n (as the door of the room close) I didn't help you cause I feel kind you know.

As lily transfer his self as a butterfly and fly towards the neck of Misono and drink his blood. Suddently lily is now holding a scythe.

Misono: Y/n you stupid, why the hell didn't you attack the stupid magician. You didn't even help.

You: Tsk, you know-

You said it in your boring tone as Lily try to attack you. You avoid his attack. Some of the fur of Kuro's jacket got slice up, so thus the pony tail of your's. Now your hair went down gentle exposing the whole black hair of yours with some navy blue strand on it matching your Icy cryztal eyes.

"Tsk, This is annoying" You think. Lily gaze his eyes on you, Misono's cheek turn slightly red and as for kuro he was amazed by you.

"This is such a pain, she's beautiful" Kuro thought as Lily put his scythe away and said. " What a beautiful angel. What a beauty. How come such a beautiful girl like you exist?".Lily said.

The hell did you care, you got a piece of rubber band on your pocket and make your hair in pony tail style again. You really don't wanna make your hair down cause it only reminds you your stupid past.

You look at Kuro. "What?" as you ask in your boring tone. " Nothing, its just its my first time to see you like- ugh... Its such a pain". Kuro said

"let's go home kuro" You said as you approach the door. " Misono, Thanks for the help, you too Lily" You said as you walk outside the door but Misono stop you.

" Y/n you really have change for gthe worse. I wish I could bring you back" As he let go of your wrist. You felt weak when you heard that, because the real you is already dead.

Kuro is confuse for some reason. He didn't get what Misono is trying to say.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

😺😺😺😽✌❤🌷🌷