This is all my fault

After taking a refreshing bath kuro seems to notice that you were no where. So he decided to find you and yet he also discover that Litch and Lawless are looking for Victoria as well.

They search the whole house but nothing to seem to be found so they were become worried.

Mikuni: Did you check every room?

Lawless: Yeah, but nowhere.

Lily: Same with us.

Kuro: This is such a pain.

Litch: How about we check the forest?

everybody agree so they went to the mini forest and found the uncoicious Victoria. Lawless rush there and help her, Lawless try to wake her up and vic had awake.

Vic: Lawless?

Lawless: You ok?

Victoria just hummed as she hold her head but eventually a memory trivger her.

Vic: Y/n? Where is she!?

Litch: Your the only one's here.

Vic: No...No. No... This is bad...

Mikuni: something happen my love?

Vic: Eiw, don't call me that idiot. But do you have a fastest car?

Misono: Yes, what for?

Vic: Let me borrow it.

As Victoria walk to the car and went to the driver sit. They all went to the car. They all seems to be worried. As Victoria started the car kuro start to speak.

Kuro: Mind telling us what happen?

Vic: easy, C3 find out that Y/R/N is alive and that is Y/n and they want her back in that organization. Unfornetly, in order to do that they need to erase her memory and emotions. That means they will do that agin to her.

All them seems to be confuis at the sametime shock. They were shock to here the name of the C3.

"Tsk, this is such a pain" Kuro said.

"Indeed it is ash. And I never thought that she knows that this is going to happen" Vic said.

"Geez, I never thought that they will-" As kuro cluntch his fist but Lawless well let just say he calm his brother down.

As they got to where they will go, Victoria uses her mind control power to control the soul illusionist. And then kuro open the trunk of the car finding you unconcius.

"Y/n?" Kuro said. And immediately you wake up.

"Kuro?" You said.

Kuro hug you so tight. "Glad your safe, I was really worried" he whisper.

"Sorry" You said.

Litch: Glad your safe Y/n.

Vic: Now lets the hell out of here before-

Too late, the Soul illisionist came there to surrounding them.

Lawless: Tsk, who are this guy.

Vic: Lawless you wanna challenge?

"Wow, she is more active and confidence to her self. She may not be Ophelia but she is cool" Lawless thought.

Victoria heard that.

Vic: Thanks for the compliment, Are you on in my challenge.

Lawless: What is your challenge.

Vic: Well, (As vic release her bow and arrow) I bet I could kill more of them than a servamp of greed who is a damn kid!

As Victoria start to attack.

Lawless: Tsk, game on wicked Victoria.

As he release his sword and attack too.

All of them seems to be enjoying attacking but Misono feel weak after an attack.

You: Misono, take a rest. You inhale the smoke.

Misono: What smoke?

He said in weak tone.

You: If the soul illusionist will be dead, they come up with a black smoke. If you inhale that you will be unconcious.

Misono: I see.

As he went unconcious. "Misono!" Mikuni said. But he was relived that Misono was just alseep.

"All of them is such a pain" Kuro said.

"What you expect?" Litch said.

How ever while you are fighting Gilbert showed up. A human, a scientist rather from C3.

Gilbert: Well, Y/r/n hello.

Y/n: I told you I won't go back.

Gilbert: Sad to say you will.

As Gilbert and you fight. But in the middle of the fight something happen, your weapon which is the sword went flying away he caught you off guard. But little did he know that you still have one weapon.

Your lead. You summon it and fight with it. "So your the eve of Sloth, I guest we have no choice but to kill him" Gilbert said.

You were shock he said, now that he is holding a small knife enough to kill a vampire. Guest who made it? Its you.

"Geez, that knife. Could be?" You said. But you were too late, Gilbert already stab Kuro with the knife.

"Nii-san!" Lawless said as his the one who rip Gilbert heads off. While kuro became unconcious.

"Kuro?" You said as you cry. "I'm sorry kuro, I'm sorry. This all my fault. I'm sorry" You said while crying.

_______________________________

Thanks For reading

Hope you like it 😊😊😊