Your story.

Chapter 16: Your story

Once upon a time. There's this rich girl who's so happy with her life. She live like a princess and everything is with her. She got what ever she wants.

But she has one rule in life, feel nothing. Feel no emotion at all.

Seens she was four, she's been trained by her father as a pro assassin. She killed many people than she can count a hundred? A thousand? a million maybe? She doesn't know. All she now is don't feel anything.

If you can feel anything then you don't have any weakness. One day her father ask her to create a nuclear weapon that can sink one country, one weapon that he can be the most powerful man in the world. And she did that.

She killed 12 people and turn them into a nuclear war weapon. A humans and half mental model that has there own nuclear weapon.

Her father was pleased with her doings, and for the first time in forever she was happy. She smiled and cheerful all the time.

Her father owns the most rich and best weapon in the whole world because of her. And she has one friend. Misono. But they only see each other if there family will negotiate or something.

But the truth is she doesn't have any friends cause she's not allow to do that. Her father said that having friends that means your having your weak point. And being weak is not good.

So she never did have any friends.

One day her father ask her mother to create something good, something like everlasting life, Like being immortal.

Her mother agree and for 5 days her mother failed and failed, so you decided to make your own and gave it to your father. A immortality drink. That means once you drink it you'll be immortal forever.

her father is so much happy for her invention, and she is happy for him. But as time go by, her father start to ignore her, don't care about herb and leave her alone.

She saw also that her father is hurting her mother, but she did nothing cause she can feel any emotion right? But she felt one emotion and that's being happy.

One day she became really bored and start to meet a girl, that is living outside in her comfort zone.

"Hi my name is Mia. Yours?" as thag girl said. She have a chat with mia and invited her to get out of the castle's gate. But she failed and failed. Until she did.

She finally out of the gate, out of the castle. Now mia became her best friend but sad to say their friendship didn't last. Cause Mia was not a human, instead she is a subclass of tsubaki.

And that's how she met tsubaki. She and tsubaki got along in the first place because tsubaki treat her as a friend.

One day tsubaki saw her potential and talent, and tsubaki thought of using her.

Tsubaki said that Mia will be free if ahe will help him on something, And she agree. She killed 30 people and bring their hearts on tsubaki as tsubaki was trying to summon the great power of link joker.

Link joker is a power where you could reverse people minds and controll them, bringing them to the darkness where they belong.

And tsubaki wants that power. She help tsubaki get that power and together they have killed a thousand people. And including Ace's family.

Ace is one of the victims if her doings, so ace pretend to be her friend a d use her as to steel something from tsubaki. The book of Tsubaki's teacher.

That book contains the information on how to make a servamps, but ace wants different version of vampires, he wants to create a vampire that doesn't need an eve. So with her help Ace was able to create a reaper vampire's.

Reaper Vampires are extremely dangerous. They just drink humans blood and leave there dead body everywhere. They just reap the humans head and eventually kill them. And If you drink reapers blood you become one of them. And best thing they are immortal.

So thanks to her again, she create a monster worse than nuclear weapons and she help tsubaki to become more stronger.

She help tsubaki to gain much much more power, every weapon that she  can make was taken by him.

Zandre how ever discover her talent and he use her to create a wolfvirine. There are half wolf half humans. And there Alfa is Zandre, which mean each wolfvirine will listen to him or else they will die.

If your a human and you will drink wlofvirine's blood then you will become one of them. And also Vampire and wolfs don't ever mix.

All the stuff she did was later on discover her father, and us a punishment he lock his own dauther in the dungeon. Her father treat her like a pet, hurting her each and everyday, but sadly she doens't feel pain. Instead she felt happy cause she saw her father was smilling on hurting her.

Her mother had enough of this, so her mother did the best she can so her dauther will be out of the dungeon. All this years  she were born, she felt love and care from a mother. Her mother did the best she can get until.
.
.
.
.

until one day she went to a room, and her  father is still there. She sit in the couch and want to sleep until her father suddently shot her with a gun. But she also injected her father with mortality. So her father will turn to mortal again, and it work.

Her mother run as fast as she can get to her dauther to her own laboratory where her mother injected  the cure to her body.

The cure is suppose to be an immortal drink so that her father will became immortal, instead it was injected to her.

She didn't drink it so the effect on being an immortal didn't work. But the cure is still with her.

As time goes by, her mother die due to his father abusive, and her father dosen't know that your alive.

The cure is still on you. And if your father finds about that he will get you and the cure by stabbing you the sword of Darkness red.

The sword of darkness red is a powerful sword that who ever holds it has the power of darkness. And with that sword anyone can still the cure to you and youll be dead.

The sword was made by the servamps creator. And his the only one who know where it is.

But seens his dead theres not a chance on finding that sword.

For now your safe, nobody knows your alive except for Misono and Mikuni, and also Gerald.

But your hiding from him so you'll be safe. Gerald is a reaper vampire who is so madly, crazy, and obsess with you. But seens your name was been replace from your old name, He'll never find you. Like ever.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. ☺️🤗🤗