Vacation

Chapter 34: Vacation

You and Kuro were going to an vacation Island that Victoria offer. Kuro don't know anything cause when you and kuro leave your house, he first eat his breakfast with sleeping peels on it. Victoria aid that she needs to talk to you with no one can hear even Kuro. 

Its been 5 days seens she said that. 

Flash Back:

''Hey Y/n I need to tell you something'' Victoria said.

"What is it?" You said.

But then as you made an eye contact to her eyes, she sent you a telephaty message. "Hey Y/n I need you to go to beach, the exact beach were we have fun? You know that right? Anywho be sure to poison your cat to sleep. Cause it ruin the stupid surprise. Beside Sleeping pills won't hurt him anyway"  Victoria said in her telephaty message.

End Flashback

You sigh as you saw the simple resort infront of you. You also saw victoria there.

"Hey Y/n?'' Victoria said.

You: Hey Vic. So what's the surprise?

Vic: Here, this is the surprise. It's been a while seens you went out. So how about a rexing trip?

You: Tsk. I might as well say yes cause I'm already here.

You sigh as you went to your room, you land the soft adorable cat of yours in a soft pillow. He stayed asleep for 8hours in total. But the pill last for 12 hours so he'll be awake 4hours before now. Its 4: 21pm already.

You fix everything until Victoria went barging in your room. 

Vic: Hey, Y/n. :-D

You: What do you want?

Vic: Well, there's a contest in this beach tonight and I was in it.

You: And? I know there's something, so spill it. 

Remember your voice was calm and relaxing tone or in boring tone, you usually talk like that even the words are so not good or annoying.

ViC: I want you In it, Because the schedule was tense. Seens I was the new manager of Litch I need to go to his concert tonight but I need the money if you win that concert.

You: But, you know I hate seeing people rightnow.

Vic: Pls... Just right now, pls gain my request.

You: But....

Victoria is making an poppy eyes that you can't resist seens she is the only best friend that you ever had. You agree to her request so she grab your hands and drag you to a music room where there's the other friend of victoria.

Vic: Hey 3 boys This is Y/n your vocal and guitarist. And Y/n this Mike, Tom and Stefan.

You bow and " Nice to meet you all" You said.

"Nice to meet you too Y/n." They all said.

Mike: Your pretty, do yo have a boyfriend by any chance?

Tom: Mike! Don't.

Vic: Mike is a player Y/n so... But sorry to hear mike she's taken.

Mike:AW....

Stefan: Vic, we still don't know what we will sing.

Tom: Yeah.

You: You don't have any song yet?

"Nope" The 3 boys said.

So you decided to suggest a song. They all agree and you guys start to practice the two songs. And its a kind of a rock but they agree cause its a cool song they said. 

After 3 hours of practice you all went to each other room and take a rest. After an hour you found yourself waking up cuddling the cute adorable cat. You let him go and decided to cook something for you and kuro. And its a jackpot kuro just wake up and found hisself in an unsual place.

He take his vampire form and realize that his not in the apartment anymore. But he followed the smell of your cooking and he found you in the living room watching the T.V. He sits beside you.

"Hey Y/n? Where are we?" Kuro said.

"Were at the ________ Resort" You said. (A/n: You could put any name of the beach resort) 

Kuro was shock, He just take some food you make and eat. "Hey, Y/n? Seens...I mean.... Ugh, Thi is such a pain." Kuro said.

A long pause was made then you decided to talk. "Sorry kuro, sorry for what I did. I really didn't mean it" You said.

Kuro was shock again, " What are you sorrying for?" Kuro ask.

" Well... First of all, victoria wants to talk to me in private, but seens you my servamp Victoria can't talk to me alone.... So I kinda put a sleeping pills in your breakfast this morning. The effect last for 12 hours, enough time to travell here." As you stand up and open the curtains. Kuro was shock, he saw the night sky view from the resort.

The stars was shining so bright and the perfect reflection in the ocean was great to see. 

Kuro was amazed on what he saw

Kuro was amazed on what he saw. "Its so nice" Kuro said. "Its so nice, I never saw this kinda place even in my dreams. I never saw anything like this. Is so beautiful"  Kuro Thought.

"So I'm sorry for being so bad to-" Your words was cut by kuro who hug you from the back.

"It's ok." He said. You guys stayed like that for a couple of minutes until the door of your room open, and as you saw its Victoria.

"Oh, hey ash, hey Y/n. Oh no.... Did ash already wake up? This ain't good." Victoria said.

"Why?" You ask. 

"Well, sorry ash, you can't come. I need to borrow her for a couple of hours. Don't worry the rule of the certain distance between the eve and servamp. I will make sure that she is so close to you" As victoria drag you out of the room.

Kuro's eye were back at the nice view night sky. "She's such a pain" Kuro said as he keep staring the night sky...

_______________________________________________

Thanks For Reading ;-) ;-)

Hope you Enjoy it :-)