What happen?

You were in the forest and went to jump in a tall gate,but as you get in you saw some mens that was trying to attack you. You dodge all there attack and make them fell to the ground as you enter the facilities.

You get one hairpin that is in your hair and a usb cord that was attach to your phone to the security lock. With the help of those gadgets you able to unlock the doors,hack all camera's and hack all that can be hacked.

As you enter you were amazed by its format. "This laboratory is just like.... What I got before but mine is better so..."You thought.

As you went in, many were attacking you but they fell on the ground. You enter a storage room, but suddently someone grab your wrist and drag you into the corner.

" Are you insane?You really come to help me?" Victoria said.

"Vic,Your ok. How did you get out of your cell?" You said.

"Well, At starters they shouldn't leave a hybrid like me a piece of drug blood like this."As victoria show a ring and tranform it to a small plastic container with a blood on it.

Its not actually drug blood, but once victoria taste blood and she likes it, It will make her stonger enough to brake a wall. But it will just a short time effect, it will never last too long.

" Where did you get that blood?" You said.

"From Litch. well... Explain later, right now let us get out of here" Victoria said as she drag you out side. But all the gangs are there.

"Ready to fight Y/n?"Vic said.

"Huh,I bet I can take them down in 5 30 seconds" You said.

"Game on" Vic said.

They attack you but you attack them too. They all fell on the ground but your arms has small cuts and bruses from the fight.

As the fight gone, you and Victoria found your way in the place where Lawless and Litch was done. They already kill 10 people, mostly as Pasyado.

"Lawless?Litch? What in heck are you doing here!?" Vic was shock.

"I was concern about you Victoria"Litch said.

Vic smile like an idiot, try to hold her scream in happyness.

"And I came here to say sorry... I'm sorry I-"Lawless was cut by Victoria who punch him on the stomach.

"Ouch, that hurts"Lawless said.

"Serve you right Idiot" Vic said.

"Stop chit chatting,lets get the hell out of here" You said as you went in the car.

" Cool ferrari,where the hell did you get this?" Vic said.

"Shut up"You said as you start to the engine and drive as fast as you can.

As you got at the hotel.
At Litch and Lawless room.

"Your driving skills were amazing Y/n" Litch and Lawless said.

"Oh you know nothing. Lawless and Litch,she's not just a pro assain, she also known as DarkDyosaXZX the world faster racer in the world" Vic said.

"Really Y/n!?" Lawless ask.

You just hummed as a answer.

"Wow, that was cool and maybe amazing too!!" Litch said.

"Desho...."Vic said

" Hey Vic?,Why did you and Lawless fight anyway?" You ask

They become quiet.

"Come to think of it,I wonder what hedge dog do to you victoria?"Litch said.