Vic's memories

Your wear walking down the street along with kuro who is on your shoulder chilling. Your going to Misono's place cause he invited you for some reason, but not just you but everybody else.

"I wonder what happen?" You thought as you were standing infront of his home. As you walk inside Mikuni greated you cheerfully. As kuro was annoyed because his too loud and noisy, and it can get worse as Lawless pick him by his collar and throw him away in the floor.

"Hey, how come you so abusive to a cute adorable cat like me!"Kuro said.

"One your not adorable, two your not cute, 3 your not a cat idiot!" Lawless said.

"This is such a pain" Kuro said as he stand up with his vampire form.

This day is suppose to be relaxing day, well everyone is relax with their own room seens its day time everybody had fallen asleep including sleepy ash. But you and Vic however is still wide awake so you decided to chit chat.

"Hey Y/n" As vic sit beside you, while you are near in the window sitting and doing something with your lop top.

"Hey Vic" You reply.

"You ok? I know what happen to you last time back in germany" She said.

You just sigh.

You: You know vic, when I look at him. I don't know why I'm scared, why can I face him. Is it because he done horrible things to me? Or is it I could accept that my father is really him?

Vic: well, it depends on the situation. I have no famillies but I consider you as one so...

You: I wish I could just be you vic, a person who doesn't have a family.

Vic: Don't you think that will be lonely?

You: Hmp. So how about you Vic? Did you find any of your past?

At that moment lawless happen at the door. He would knock but he his ear and body made him stop there

Vic: Well, for starters the moment I made an eye contact with Lawless I saw a memory, Its a memory of him. Somehow it involves me. I mean not literally me.

You: What do you mean?

Vic: I saw his first love. Princess Ophelia, His beloved eve. He loves her so mich until now he can't let go. *sigh* And from that moment a memory of ophelia come flashing in my mind. Its like.... somehow part of me...

You: Maybe it is, maybe its not.

Vic: What do you mean?

You: Remember, you don't have a memory of your childhood, your mom nor your dad. You only know that one day klaus made you a werewolf. And we know how you became a vampire.

Vic: So you mean...

You: I'm not jumping on a conclusion yet. Its either.

Lawless who heard the whole conversation run towards his room and close it. Litch saw that. "What happen to you Hedgedog?" He ask. But lawless already shut the door and lean to it.

He fell down to his knees and put his two hands in his head. "What in world that I just heard?Its that true? Is Victoria, Ophelia? If that's true how and why? What!!!?" Lawless think and he was shock on what he just heard.

When night time comes. Kuro was already on the hot spring to avoid socialization with his brother, but after a minutes pass by Lily join in thus with Mikuni, Misono, and Litch.

"ah.. This will be so trouble some I could just die." Kuro thought.

Lily broke the silent.

Lily: Nii-san? You quiet change a lot you look bloomy today.

Mikuni: But Somehow the others there are a bit so quiet.

As Mikuni pointed Lawless who was chilling in silent.Kuro was shock. "Seens when did he came? Is he already here when I came" Kuro thought.

Yes, Lawless was there before kuro came, cause he was just shock on what he heard so he decided to go to the hot spring to relax his mind. But it seems its not working.

Kuro approach lawless.

Lawless: Nii-san?

Kuro: You seems not your self today?

Misono: Yeah, you usually a cheerful person.

Litch: Something bothering you hedge dog?

Lawless: No, its nothing.

"Yeah, its nothing. Beside if Victoria is Ophelia, Then..." Lawless just sigh.

Lily: something really is matter.

Lawless: Tsk, told you is nothing.

Kuro: Hussotki! But, its ok if you don't wanna share. Beside its better to keep it inside than to spread it out.

Litch grab kuro and start shaking him.

"Your not helping sloth!!" Litch said. Lawless smile and laugh. "I can't belive that my Angel-san will do what I do to Nii-san haha" Lawless said.

"Looks like its easy to bring your smile back" Mikuni said.

"Glad that's so easy. I wish Y/n smile is also that easy to bring back *sigh*" Kuro said as he burried his face on the water.

All of them have fun.

However You and Vic, well Vic and you are not having fun. You currently fighting a soul Illusionist.

Soul Illusionist are humans that are just illusion but they are deadly. They attack you and Victoria while you decided to go to the mini forest and just chill. They want something and that is You.

As Victoria attack with her bow and arrow and you had a sword. You entually created them your self. Well they say technology can do anything.

As you stab one of the soul Illusionist they went disappeared living a puff of black smoke. But inhaling that will be dangerous. It can cause you to fall asleep.

"Hey Y/n, Did ash knows about the email?" Victoria said while fighting.

"No, none of them no."You reply.

Remeber the letter that was given by The C3? That they will just give you oneday to answer your letter. Well guest what? They attack you.

"Tsk, This stupid f*****g ah..." Vic said. But one of the illusionist knock her down.

"Victoria!" You said but then someone knock you down and went unconcious.

____________________________________

Thank You for reading

Hope you like it 😀😀😀✌