Delicious 🍥🍣

Chapter 20: Delicious 🍗🍛🍳🍥🍖

Everyone was shock because you open the door.

"Y/n!" Everybody shouted.

Lily: That's why Nii-san got out of the room.

You suddently think. "Got out of the room? Don't tell me he stay there for..."  Your thoughts were cut because everybody's stomach make a loud sound.

A fainted smile escape your lips, "It looks to me that kuro and lawless aren't the once who's hungry?" You said it.

"Sorry about that, we didn't dinner yet cause were waiting for sloth" Litch said.

Kuro face was shock a little bit "They are waiting for me? I guest they are really worried" Kuro thought.

"Well, how about I cook the food instead" You said.

"Really!?"Misono and Mikuni ask you with there excitment and happy face.

You hummed in a answer. "Yes!"the two shouted like there are really excited and happy.

"I'll go to the kitchen now." You said.

"Let me help you Y/n. " Lily fly towards your head in his butterfly form.

"Gladly appreciate." You said.

As you and Lily went to the kitchen the boys were in the living room waiting,Misono and his brother were humming and smilling.

"You two look weird.What happen to you?" Tetsu said.

"Its like your happy but strange" Hugh.

"You look like an idiot" Litch said.

" Well we can't stop being happy,because Y/n will cook the dinner" Misono said 😀😁😁

"Yeah," Mikuni said.

As lawless sit beside litch in his vampire form while he was holding kuro who is on the cat form.

" I bet, cutie's food is delicious huh?" Lawless said.

Misono: the best.

Mikuni: her food is unique and beautiful.

Misono: even a fancy restaurant can't compare.

Mikuni: Its so delicious you'll get addicted.

Kuro: I agree.

Everyone look kuro and lawless grab his collar and lift him up.

"Don't tell me you always abuse cutie and beg for her food?" Lawless said.

" Hey put me down,I didn't did that. I just taste her food 3 times and it is delious" Kuro said.

Lawless put him down not in a gently way. " Hey that hurts, how can you be so cruel to your adorable black cat brother like me" Kuro said

"Tsk, Your not adorable Nii-san" Lawless said.

"Tsk, this so troble some I could just die"As kuro form like a furr ball and went to sleep.

" How can you sleep in a time like this!?" Lawless said.

"Well, his a servamp of sloth anyway" Litch said.

"What did you expect?" Hugh said.

After 3minutes of waiting Lily called everyone to go to the dinning table, and they were surprise.

The food there were shinning and shimmering like a star and each this looks delicious. Everyone is so amazed.

" Wow,this so beautiful" Lawless.

"Looks tasty" Tetsu said.

"Then what are you waiting for?" As kuro said with a piece of food in his mouth.

"How come you sit there so fast!?" Lawless said.

"Told you, never underestimate a hungry vampire brother" As kuro start to chew his food.

Misono and Mikuni dive in too and start eating. "This is so good..."Misono said.

" Yeah, I wish to eat food like this everyday" Mikuni said.

Litch just sigh. " I guest let's eat too"

Hugh and Tetsu and Lawless hummed in an answer and sit on the chair. As they pick some food and eat it they were amazed too.

" What kind of food is this?" Litch said.

"This is like a food from heaven.Am I in heaven? This is so delicious" Lawless said.

"I never eat a food like this in my whole immortal life" Hugh said.

"Me too" Lawless and kuro said.

"This is so amazing" Tetsu said.

Misono: Lily?Aren't you gonna eat?

Lily:I'm already done. Y/n food was so delicouse I couldn't stop my self eating from the moment they were cooked.

Everyone look at Lily in a weird way. As lily just smile at them "Wow, honesly this food is so delicious I can't resist." Litch said.

"Then stop talking and just eat," Lawless said.

"Brother? Where's Y/n?" Kuro ask.

"After she's done cooking she went to her room immediately nii-san" Lily replied.

" Is she done eating?" Kuro ask.

" She said she's done, but I never saw her eat like eat. She just taste her dishes." Lily said.

"What a pain" Kuro said as he continue to eat.

" Huh... Seens when did you concern to your Eve?" Lawless ask.

" Well ever seens she became my Eve" Kuro said.

" Glad to here that." Lawless said.

"It looks like that you two get along pretty well, thanks to Y/n" hugh said.

" Yes, Thanks to her and litch I found my self. And she help me forgive Nii-san" Lawless said.

"By anychance you like her?" Kuro ask.

" Ofcourse I like her,but not the other way around. Because until now I can't forget the girl that I love." Lawless said. "Ophelia" As lawless thought.

After that they all continued enjoying the food.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading 😊😊😊