Part 27

(Wait to watch video.)

Allie PoV

So I don't exactly know exactly what was happening right now. All I know is Alyssa beat the shit out of Ian, who apparently thought he would get away putting his hands on Christen, that fucker, he is lucky she got to him first.

I haven't even gotten a chance to check on Christen yet, but she looked really upset. I wanted to chase after her, but Alyssa beat me to that too and I know Christen doesn't like too many people around when she is upset. So right now instead I'm kicking Ian out of house with Ashlyn.

"You girls are all crazy." He shouted while walking down the driveway.

"Yeah we are, so remember that the next time you think it is a good idea to mess with one of us." Ashlyn shouted back at him. "Stupid fuckboy, we should have both got another hit in."  She directed towards me.

"I think Alyssa did a pretty good job herself." I argued.

"That's true. I'm pretty sure she broke his nose." She agreed with me.

"I just hope Chris is okay."

"She did look pretty upset. Maybe we should check on her."

"Or maybe we can do something that will cheer her up." I countered after an idea popped in my head.

"What did you have in mind?" She asked me, smirking at me because she know I have a plan.

"Why doesn't Tobin do her surprise for Christen sooner rather than later like she was planning."

"Oh that's a good idea." She agreed with me excited now. "I have been waiting for her to do it all night. Ali had to keep me away from Chris earlier because I was going to tell her I was so excited."

"Yeah I have been excited too, I have been wanting it to happen since Tobin asked me to help her with it.  There is one problem though." I admitted as we walked back into the party that had been gone back to full swing since we had left.

"Problem?" Ashlyn had to remind me that I didn't finish my sentence.

"Yeah I haven't seen Tobin since she arrived. Have you?"

"No I haven't seen her since she came over to say hi when she first got here. I think she said something about going to say hi to Christen though. She wanted to introduce Christen and Lauren tonight."

"Oh yeah she did say that. Maybe Lauren has seen her then. Let's split up and try and find Lauren or even better Tobin."  We went separate ways and I made my way through the crowded room until I found brown curly hair in the kitchen talking to Alex.

"Hey Baby Horse, hey Cheney." I greeted them.

"Oh hey Al. " They both said at the same time.

"Have either of you seen Tobin lately?" I asked then.

"That's what we were just talking about. Lauren is worried about Tobin." Alex answered.

"Why what happened?" I asked immediately one of my best friends worried about my other best friend. 

Alex didn't explain what she was talking about, but instead looked at Lauren to explain instead. "Well, can we go outside it's really loud in here." Lauren suggested gesturing towards the sliding door.