Chapter 2

Vanessa Jones 

 Its been three days since I lost my baby and miscarried God had a plan and I guess I was to young to have a child but I do know that my baby girl or boy is up in heaven so I am great and thankful for that  plus I decided not to cry and mope around .

So dad was taken me shopping today for school and I got to meet my brothers Vardo Jr. who was about the is a year older  as me ,Valentino who is  the same age  ,Alexander who is  twenty six ,Vareno who is twenty two,and his twin Alejandro ,and Vaughn who is twenty five .

 who was about the is a year older  as me ,Valentino who is  the same age  ,Alexander who is  twenty six ,Vareno who is twenty two,and his twin Alejandro ,and Vaughn who is twenty five

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Vanessa six brothers she has eight put this is six of them two missing yall.

*back to the story*

Today Vareno and his twin Alejandro is coming along with Valentino and if we the same age which is weird.

Anyhow  so I got out of bed and went straight into my walk in bathroom see my mom and I had a small jam up two bedroom house and it had two bathrooms one I her room and the next one in the hall way .

I went straight in the shower and scrubbed my body with this new body wash I found when I got here so I rinsed off and sat in the shower for fifteen minutes then I got out and dried myself off.

I went into my closet and got a crop top with shorts and my jays  so I tied a bandeaux around my curly hair and threw it into a curly pony tail.

How she looks and let me just say this it is not her in the picture it is just a photo of how she looks guys 

^^^^^

Once I was dressed I sprayed some perfume on and went downstairs where my brothers were down stairs .

Vareno : What the fuck you got on lil sis 

Me: nigga clothes *rolls eyes*

Vareno: you need to go fucking change 

Me: Nigga ya name een Vardo Alejandro Jones Sr. boo that's my daddy 

Dad: But I am and I say go fucking change lil girl 

Me: Yes sir *mumbles under Breath* only to get pop in it .

I go up to my room and change into a tank top and some skinny jeans and my jordans cause everyone so fucking over productive.

I came back downstairs and they were all ready .

Dad: Now that looks better 

Me: ummm......thank you 

Dad: Your welcome 

We went out the house and into dad's range rover so he drove off and we went to the mall .

As we reached dad parked the car and we all got out Vareno , Alejandro and Valentino went their way and I was stuck with daddy anyhow he the one paying for my stuff.

Me: Daddy I feel like it is weird that both Valentino and I are seventeen 

Daddy : Well you feel like that because he is actually your twin ya mom didn't want to take him so I took care of him while she took you 

Me: I cant believe she did that mom wrong and guess she felt guilty for doing that because she actually hung herself

Dad: I know she wrote me an apology letter and everything I knew from then she hung herself 

Me: Wow but she is the reason why I have my attitude and dad lets go into forever twenty one 

Dad: I know see you got your attitude from your mom and trust me you gon lose that attitude 

I found like five different pairs of tank tops and they were graphic and beautiful then I got like six skinny jeans two were ripped and two were acid wash  once Ii saw what I wanted I went to the cashier with dad following me behind he paid for my stuff and he grabbed my bag .

We went to a few more shops until dad pulled me into an At&T store and we went and got an brand new iPhone six with some cases and we were able to change my number and stuff .

I even block my mom's ex and we went to footlocker and dad brought me every new jordans in every color,every converse in every color too and vans in every color as well then he got the same for him with just the jordans and converse we got the bags and left then we went to see where the guys were .

We ate lunch and talked .

Her iPhone in mm yall 

****

At Home

*******

We arrived home and got my stuff and put it away in my draw and closet and my shoes as well then I went in my bed and laid down and fell asleep .

Wake up Nessa said my twin Valentino shaking me and waking me up outta my sleep .

***************************************************************************************

So yall that is chapter two  so please vote and comment chapter three will be up by tomorrow or  tonight .

Please vote and comment 

Bree and Ray