Chapter 29

Vanessa

Today is the day we go New York I'm so excited I packed already plus dad said its a shopping spree and a treat for us I can think of the fun me,  Valentina and Azariah will have so much fun.

I got out of bed and went straight to my bathroom to do my hygiene.

I was so excited I was still in shocked that we were all going to New York we can go shopping like crazy.

Once I got done I got dressed and grabbed my backpack and placed all my essentials in it.

After putting on my sweats I slipped on my slides

I went downstairs with my backpack and luggage my sister came downstairs the same time.

" I'm so ready to go on this trip I'm gonna go shopping like crazy " said Valentina.

" Me too so I can find some stuff for baby girl " said Azariah.

" Of course I can't wait for niece to get here" I said.

" Your baby shower is going to be amazing we inviting people your cool with " said Valentina.

" You guys are so amazing my baby have the best Aunts ever " said Azariah.

We will be there no matter what because we care for Azariah and baby girl.

Her baby shower will be amazing  Valentina and I have it planned right out.

We also plan on getting some stuff for our niece and for the baby shower.

Our driver was on the way for us soon to go to the air strip where dad's private jet is.

" Babe I'm going to miss you so much I love you " said dad as he hugged mom.

" I know Vardo but the girls and I will be back before you know it " she said.

" Daddy I'm gonna miss you " I said hugging  him if yall didnt know by now I'm a daddy's girl I'm also under my dad.

" I'm going to miss you and Valentina as well but listen to your mama and behave or else I'm going  to come up their and whoop your ass" he said.

" Yes sir we will behave and mama wont have to talk to us " I said .

We rolled our suitcases outside well I rolled Azariah suitcase because yall know she preggers.

Once we did that dad's driver placed all our suitcases in the trunk as we ladies got into the car.

New York here we come oh my goodness I'm so excited.

We finally pulled up at the air strip and the driver stopped and got out .

He opened the door for us and he placed our luggage in the plane while we got on.

" This is going to be a great trip plus girls your dad has a mansion in New York " said mama .