Chapter 31

Vanessa

Today we were going on an adventure and we were going to enjoy it since today is our last night in New York.

So I got out of bed and I slipped into my nike slides and went to the bathroom brushing my teeth .

I then went downstairs and I looked and saw my dad bur couldn't be him he back at home .

" Is that you daddy " I said as I was still rubbing my eyes trying to figure out if I was dreaming or what damn.

" Its me baby girl I came to surprise you and your sister along with your mom" he said .

" Awe daddy I missed you so much plus we have been having fun from we got here plus we got the baby a lot of stuff" I said .

" Morning  Vanessa and daddy " said Valentina when she realized what she said because when she came in she was half asleep her eyes went wide open she couldn't believe it.

" Mom will totally be surprised anyhow since this our last day we need to have a barbecue " I said.

" Great idea I will send the driver for some meat and stuff " said dad .

" Good morning girls oh my goodness babe what you doing here " said mom as she jumped on him.

" Me and VJ came to surprise the girls and you and then we going back tomorrow " he said.

" So Azariah doesn't know VJ here so she will definitely be surprised " said Valentina.

" Good morning everyone " said Azariah she didn't know that VJ was here so she will be now.

" Good morning babe " said VJ when she heard him her eyes opened up wide she jumped on him and hugged him.

" Oh my goodness when did you get here I thought I was imagining your voice in my head " she said.

" Ok so mom we going to have a grill out dad just sent the driver for some meat and other stuff we will need so this house has a big yard why not have a pool bash " I said.

" Great idea Nessa how bout we all go change into our swimsuits and swimming trunks " said Selena .

So us girls went upstairs and changed into our swimsuits.

Their swimsuits

Their swimsuits

After we got dress we went by the indoor pool and dad rhem were by the grill and they were grilling burgers and hot dogs and some chicken and steak.

I went in the pool and I was enjoying it then Valentina and Azariah came in I swarmed to her and rubbed her growing belly .

" Hey Azariah did you come up with a name for my niece " said Valentina.

" Not yet I want her name to start with A and her middle name to start with a V and then yall surname" said Azariah.

" Awe I think her name will be cute and it will fit her " I said.

We continued to have fun and then VJ came in the pool yall this day was good the food was amazing and we were having so much fun .

We were going out for dinner tonight since we all are going back in the morning .

Later that night
Preparing to go to dinner

So we all got dressed because we were getting ready to go to a nice ass dinner yall .

Blue is Vanessa ,Red is Valentina and Green is Azariah.

We all went downstairs mom and dad along with Ms. Selena and VJ were downstairs dressed.

So we all headed in the car and we pulled out of the yard and we were now on the way to dinner.

*****

Quick.update

Chapter 32 will be up soon

I have a few more chapters then I will be ending this book and then I will have a sequel coming later on.

Show some love on this book and my other books .