Chapter 10

Vanessa Jones 

Yesterday dad whooped our behinds he also grounded all of us so we cannot go anywhere after school we have to do our chores and everything so today is Thursday and school is actually closed so no school for us today and Friday .

I'm still sleeping peacefully in my bed when someone bursts through my door pushes me out of my bed and wakes me up for no reason why the fuck you gon do that .

I get up off the floor and I open my eyes and I see dad standing there so he pushed me out of my bed and meant to wake me up for no reason .

Dad what is wrong with you I was sleeping and besides I don't have no school today so why are you waking me up huh I said.

You think you gon sleep in my house after the shit you and your sister pulled huh you think you gon sleep under my roof  no sweetie I want you and ya sister to do the chores that includes the master bedroom, and bathroom, yall room and bathrooms , the laundry which includes my laundry and everyone's laundry ,the kitchen ,and my cars he said .

So why can VJ and Valentino help us huh dad cause you sound like was only meaning Valentina and I  dad so we have to do this and ya sons don't have to do anything it is not fair I said.

Dad left out my room and didn't say anything else I changed into a sports bra and shorts with a tank top and my jays  and Trina came into my room pissed off just like me .

Trina: I'm so pissed off dad has us doing all the chores like VJ and Tino didn't sneak out too

Me: gurl I'm pissed too he pushed me out of bed and told me we had to do all those damn chores 

Trina: ok well lets clean your room then your bathroom then mines then we go to dad's room and then we wash the dishes after we clean his room and bathroom then after the kitchen we do the laundry.

Me: ok good thing we have a laundry room 

So we made my bed and fixed the room up then we scrubbed the bathroom clean we went on to Trina room and did the same then dad's room we cleaned his room and his bathroom then we went and cleaned the dishes .

After the rooms and the kitchen was cleaned we went in Vaughn ,Vareno ,VJ ,Alejandro , Alexander and Valentino room and got their dirty clothes and damn they dirty clothes smelt filled up with cologne and someone own smelled like a hoe's cheep perfume .

I put all of the clothes into each washing machine yeah we have more than one washing machine and dryer .

I put the detergent in each one and let those wash then I went into dad's room and got his dirty clothes and while I was getting his dirty clothes a ladies thong drop out his jacket pocket like damn daddy doing it with someone .

Dad: I hope yall almost done with them chores

Me: whatever says the one who has a lady's thong in his jacket pocket

Dad: Vanessa what did you just say bout a thong in my jacket pocket huh 

Me: Dad while we were getting ya dirty clothes a thong fell out the pocket of ya jacket '

I didn't have time for dad so I went took all the clothes out of the washer and placed them in the dryers then I went and threw dad's clothes in one washer ,mines in the next and Valentina own in the next washer .

The boys clothes were no dry and Trina and I were folding up their clothes while the other clothes wash  all of a sudden I find a condom in VJ pocket.

Me: I just found a condom in VJ pants pocket he having sex however he protecting himself from these sluts

Trina: You right but we can blackmail him 

Me: Yeah we could

We continued doing the laundry until everyone's clothes were dried and washed then we went back to bed and went to sleep.

**********************************************************

VJ having sex !!!!!!!!!!

What do guys think bout what they had to do?

We need yall silent readers/ lurkers to comment because every time Bree and Ray update yall don't comment we will like to see feedbacks from yall thank you

Bree and Ray 

Chapter 11 will be up soon