Chapter 15

Vanessa

After finding out that my dad and Nurse Raven are dating I got very happy she is so nice so today she is taking Valentina and I out on a girls day out trip so we will be doing everything fun just the three of us while dad them babysits .

I got out of bed and went straight into my walk in bathroom and hopped in the tub turning the water to the right temperature and lathering my body with my soap .

Then I rinsed off and got out the tub drying myself off with my towel and then I went back in my room putting on my bra and panties then a white skinny jeans with a blue Girl power shirt and my black jordans I slicked my curly hair into a ponytail.

Once I was dressed I grabbed my phone and my bag and went downstairs where dad was again cooking with only basketball shorts on no shirt.

Me: daddy why 😑

Daddy: girl this my damn house

Me: ☹️ daddy

Daddy: lil girl get out my face 

I walked away from where my daddy was and went in the living room and waited for my twin sister because if I stay in that kitchen with dad he gon get mad.

Daddy: Vanessa breakfast is ready 

Me: ok daddy

I came and he fixed me a plate and I sat down and ate it after finishing my breakfast I washed my dirty dish and then I went back in the living room.

Valentina  came in the living room where I was  and she sat down and we just were there quiet as hell .

" Good morning sis why you look so gloomy like you ready to cry " she asked truth is dad made me  mad by  telling me get out his face earlier .

" Well I'm fine I  saw dad cooking shirtless again " I said  to my sister because you know what it is to see your parent half naked in a kitchen cooking .

"Again dad is a mess lol  but anyhow chair up we going shopping with our potentially new mom boo" said Valentina .

" Are yall talking about me in here " said dad as he walked in the living room where we were how he hear us lol.

" Yes  well my sister looked real gloomy and so I asked her why she looked like that " said Valentina .

Valentina walked out the living room leaving dad and I alone in there and knowing my dad we are going to have a talk.

"Vanessa what's wrong " said dad 

" Well you told me to get out your face and I felt like you got mad at me " I said crying because I felt like I did .

" Baby girl I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you in that way  ok so here is my card you and your sister should use it wisely ok I love you baby " said dad as he hugged me .

"Hey  Nessa come on Nurse Raven is here for us "said Valentina 

"Bye dad and I promise we will spend accordingly love you " I said as I took the card from dad putting it in my purse and walking out the living room towards my sister and Nurse Raven .

" Hey Vanessa are ready to have fun " said Nurse Raven 

" Indeed I am so ready " I said 

" Hello my beautiful woman " said dad coming near Nurse Raven and Kissing her on the lips her and dad make a cute couple .

"Hey babe " said Nurse Raven 

** At the Mall**

We finally arrived at the mall and went inside the first store we went in was  forever 21 so I went and got a trolley for us  and we started placing items one by one inside the trolley.

I got more crop tops , jeans and hoodies and Valentina got some more leggings and hoodies as well then we cashed out and got the bags and left forever 21 .

We went to  foot locker and we got the new Jordans for us ,dad ,Tino and VJ and of course Nurse Raven as well and Tori and Toriana as well.

" Y'all want to go to a few more stores and then get lunch at wherever y'all like" said Nurse Raven.

" sure that's no problem at all we can go to um..... Gucci and true religion then Walmart to get grocery we can have lunch home " said Valentina .

" so cool sister we should cook for dad and nurse Raven " I said being devious 😏  with my plan to get dad and nurse Raven to have sex while we cook.

We went to Gucci and got some clothes and items for everyone then we went to true religion and got dad some cargo pants and shorts then we were off to Walmart for groceries.

We came back home with groceries and the things we got dad opened the door for us and helped us I gave him back his card.

Dad and nurse Raven went upstairs to the master room and they were having sex so we started cooking we decided to make pizza and chicken tenders with garlic cheesy bread

Once we were done dad them came downstairs and we all ate and talked dad also told us that nurse Raven may be moving in with us .

_________________________________

Hey guys that's the end of this chapter 

Do you think nurse Raven should move in ? 

Do you think their dad is going to propose soon 💍

champcola1  

This is dedicated to you hun 

Also her idea was Beyoncé as Nurse Raven I also changed their dad character.

Tell me what you think 😃😘

Bree and Ray