Chapter 28

Vanessa

It was now the summer again and I'm so excited and Azariah is now five months pregnant.

Today is currently her gender reveal so Valentina and I are worked hard to plan this gender reveal.

The place where we were having it was already decorated and the caterers were there already so we were currently at home getting ready.

Once we were dressed Valentina,  Azariah came down the stairs as the guys were waiting on us

" Let's go everyone the guests should be there soon " I said as we all got into the Tahoe.

The gender reveal is going to be amazing VJ and Azariah is going to like it very much.

" VJ are you excited to find out what you and Azariah is having " said mom.

" Yes mom I know we are having a girl " he said oh wow he getting hot I thought he wanted a boy.

" bro I thought you wanted a boy"said Valentino.

" Tino we have to much boys so its bout time another girl enter this family " said Valentina.

" Bro she right its only me, her,  tori, torious and lencia so yeah " I said agreeing with my sister.

" Whatever Nessa I still say its a boy " he said all proud nigga please.

" Ok lets make a bet if its a boy I'll do your laundry and your chores but if its a girl you have bathe the twins and Valencia change they diapers and clean my clothes and do Valentina and I chores" I said.

" Ok your on also I will pay you $100 if its a girl " he said.

" Deal bro your on " I said as I made a bet with him.

" Dude you may lose to Nessa but you really dumb fool " said Vareno I laughed at Vareno remark.

We arrived at the placing where we were having the gender reveal and a lot of persons came out to support Azariah and VJ.

We walked in and Azariah was surprised at the decorations she hugged and thanked us.