Chapter 21

Vanessa

So yesterday Valentina and I we went with mom to her doctor's appointment and we all got to find out if we are going have a little brother or sister so we are going to have a little sister and I'm so excited because dad is going to have five daughters he has six sons already.

So today my sister and I we are throwing mom a baby shower it's a surprise mom doesn't know anything it's a surprise shower and it's today right now my big brother Vareno is taking us to the place where it's going to be at so we can set up for it we picked up all the decorations well we ordered some of the decorations.

We had already called a caterer for the food and we got a DJ to play music and they should be at the venue by eleven in the morning to set up its after nine and the baby shower is at two so we decided to finish up before one noon and be back quarter to two.

We arrived at the venue we had all the decorations so we got started we had all the chairs we decided to cover them and we did put a bow using ribbons our colors for the shower were pink, purple and white so we had the table cloths in the colors for the shower.

We had all the table cloths on every table the chairs were dressed and so we placed each centerpiece on every table then we placed like these many pacifier on each table with the confetti.

We made sure the sweets table was set up properly then we placed the center pieces on every table then we placed mom's sash on her table where her and dad will be sitting.

It's eleven o'clock in the morning and the caterers will be here soon with the food we made sure set up there areas we had heat for all the food so it will hot and ready to serve.

Plus the shower starts at twelve good thing we bought our outfits with us all we had to do was get ready dad was bringing mom and the twins Victoria and Victorious ( I changed one of the twins name) .

Everything was done so we went up to the room and we got changed because dad would be here soon with mom and the twins.

Vanessa ( Right ) & Valentina (left) ^^^^^

We got dressed into similar maxi dresses and the same silver flats we had our hair styled the same we went downstairs where the baby shower was being held guests were arriving .

How the shower set up^^^

Dad texted me saying he was here with mom and the babies plus all the guests were here including her parents and dad's mom our grandma and our uncles , mom's sisters and their family mom apparently is the youngest daughter.

" Hello everyone dad is about to walk in with our mom she doesn't know this baby shower is for her it's a surprise she thinks it's for Vareno birthday but his birthday isn't until next month so when she comes in we gonna yell surprise but not to cause her water to break " said Valentina

" ok everyone like my sister says we will do that cause they coming in five seconds " I said

" Surprise " everyone said mom's face was filled with joy and happiness she loved the set up and she was indeed surprised guys she didn't know what to expect

This is how the shower went on pretend like it's for a baby girl and pretend it's Nurse Raven and Vardo Sr.

So the shower went well she got amazing gifts for the baby and the shower was the best everyone enjoyed themselves we did a great job planning the baby shower.

*********

Please leave a feedback and vote

How did you like it?

I was suppose to update this chapter from that time but I (Raye) was busy with school but the semester is finally over I won't be back to school until the fall semester.

By the way I will be updating the rest of  our books soon be patient with us we have been busy we still love you guys but we have been busy.

😘😘😘😘😘

Enjoy 😊

BreeandRaye

💓💓💓💓💓💓