Chapter 34

Vanessa

It's been three months since Arianna was born and now today we go back to school.

Me, Valentina, Azariah and Valentino will be in the eleventh grade and VJ will be in the twelfth grade he will be graduating next year.

While we are in school our grandma will be watching Arianna, Victoria ,Victorious and Valencia while Azariah and Vj are school and while mom is at work or when dad is busy.

I got out of bed and went straight into my bathroom I washed my face and brushed my teeth then I stripped out of my pajamas and got in the shower making sure it was room temperature.

I showered and then I went and stepped out of the shower and went to the sink and washed my face and brushed my teeth and then I went in my room dried myself off and slipped on my underwear and then I went in the closet to find an outfit for school.

After hours of looking for an outfit I finally find an nice outfit for school.

Her outfit

I packed my backpack and made sure I had my stuff for school and I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

Mom was in the kitchen making breakfast Valencia was in the mama roo and the twins were in their walkers.

" Motning mom " I said as I sat down and watched her cooked breakfast .

At School

We were currently at school so Azariah , Valentina and I were by our lockers we got our stuff for our first four periods.

" So tell me why Anesa is all up in Vj dms on Instagram I had to tell the bitch leave my man alone like sweetie back tf up" said Azariah.

" VJ dont want her ass one time she gone tell people she pregnant with his child well she was pregnant but when she had the baby VJ did a DNA test and it wasn't his " said Valentina.

" Girl I hear she did the whole football team and none of them was the baby daddy " I said.

" Girl why she just dont keep her legs close I know I had my baby at fifteen well I'm still fifteen but I know who my baby daddy is " said Azariah.

" Yeah but what she did I'm surprise she doesn't have a std because of what she be doing " said Valentina.

The bell had rang and we went to our first period class we sat down in our seats and we waited for the rest of he class to come in.

Our teacher told us what we will expect in her class and she gave us our course outline then we got a few assignments.

Then we had a free period afterwards and we waited for the bell to ring .

Lunch time

We were currently going to lunch so my brother VJ carried us to McDonald's so we ate and talked .

Then we went back to school so we got our gym bags since we have PE now so we went to the locker room and changed.

After we got changed we walked out and sat on the bleachers chilling out and talking.

" Girl DJ coming to us and he looks like he coming to talk to you boo " said Valentina.

" Oh ok well he is cute we could date as long as he dont cheat on me if we get together " I said.

" Hi Vanessa how are you can Inget your number " said DJ.

I gave him my number and he walked away and me and the girls were talking again.

*******

A quick update

This book is slowly coming to an end

Comment and vote