Chapter 20

Vanessa and Valentina (Katrina)

So today is a very special day dad is going to propose to nurse Raven today and she is about get send on a spa treatment and get dolled up by dad yep he prepared everything for her today then we gotta decorate before she comes.

So she was still in bed so dad, Valentina and I we went all over the place where she would be going leaving notes for her plus dad paid them and he also got a hotel where she will be getting ready and then we will be at a nice restaurant where her family and dad's family will be.

So after we did that we decided that we were going to go to the mall and shop for some things tonight for instance we have to get dresses for us and the babies and we need to get our nails done today so dad is treating us now because when we get back home we're grounded.

Y'all remember before my sister and I we sneaked out and I stole dad's card well that's why we are grounded but our brother VJ is grounded as well he was to a club and he underage.

Me: Valentina do you think we should dress alike

Valentina: yes but what is the color code

Dad : purple Raven's favorite color

Me: ok cool we can look for purple dress for us and the babies

Valentina: yeah plus I like that color and dad you need a suit with a hint of purple

Dad: ok daughter

So we went to a dress store and went looking for dresses we found a purple sequin dress and there were two of them we grabbed them and dad paid for them.

We went to get our nails and feet done so we went to the nail salon in the mall Valentina wanted a royal blue on her nails and I wanted like a light blue on my nails.

While we were getting our nails done Uncle Omari them went to get their hair cut the twins were with dad's mom nana so we didn't have to take them with us but they will be dressed up.

After our nails and toes were done we went to get our hair done then later on we're gonna get dressed for tonight when dad proposes to mom ( nurse Raven).

We are so excited we started calling her mom because she is a mother figure and she treats us like we are her own children and plus if anyone gets sick she treats us because she is a nurse.

Their nails and toes ^^^

We decided to put weave in our hair because we did not want to have our own hair out y'all understand right I'm glad you guys understand why .

*******

The big night

So my sister and I we got dressed we went to the venue where the dinner was being held with dad and our siblings.

We can't believe that our father is finally proposing and bout to put a ring 💍 on her finger wow I am so happy y'all.

Valentina: gurl dad bout to pop the question

Vanessa: I know right

Dad: yes I'm bout to propose to the love ❤️ of my life

Vareno: oh we can't wait dad she is amazing to all of us

Valentino: yeah dad we all love her

We arrived at the venue the caterer was here the decorations are up and everything is perfect Nurse Raven is on her way .

Valentina and Vanessa and the twins Victoria and Victoriana outfit ^^^

Everyone had on a hint of purple even dad he looked so handsome know I know why my brothers them so handsome anyhow nurse Raven was now here Valentina and I Vanessa went to get her.

Nurse Raven: what is going on

Vanessa: dad told us it's a surprise for Vareno

Nurse Raven: ok lets go in

As we walked in with her Major why I love you began to play and dad came and took her hand and started dancing with her to the song.

Nurse Raven: Vardo baby what's going on

Dad: babe from that day I met you at the hospital when I found out that I had triplets Vanessa,Valentina and Valentino I said that she gonna be my woman someday the next time I saw you I had twins Tori and Toriana from that day when we're dating I fell in love with you Raven Sanae Watson will you be my wife

Nurse Raven: yes Vardo Alejandro Jones Sr. I will be your wife

Nurse Raven and Vardo Sr attire^^^^

The ring he proposed with

***********

Upcoming wedding and he proposed finally at last

Please leave a feedback and vote
Happy New Years

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💍💍💍💍
Hello 2019