Chapter 25

Vanessa

Tonight the whole family is having dinner with Azariah and her mom so my dad had the restaurant reserve a table for the family and we will be talking about what we will do for the baby.

Its like after four in the afternoon and dinner is at seven so we have like 3 hours to get ready

I went in my closet to find the perfect outfit for dinner tonight I decided to wear a jumpsuit with some heels.

" You know we twins well triplets but you and I think alike I am wearing a jumpsuit with heels as well " said Valentina

Great minds think alike so after finding my outfit so l went in the twins room and I found some cute dresses for them and matching shoes.

I turned on the radio and Diamonds came on I just started to sing along with the song.

" Vanessa come here " yelled dad so I paused the music and went in his study where he was.

" Yes sir " I said as I walked in his study he was sitting at the desk so I sat down in front him.

" so I wanted you and your sister Valentina to plan the baby shower for VJ and his girlfriend can y'all do that when she gets six months and plan the gender reveal as well " he said.

" ok we can do that plus I want to do a shopping spree with Azariah,  Valentina, mom and Azariah mom" I said to my dad hopefully he agrees.

" Ok how about I send y'all to New York I'll watch Valencia and the twins and your brothers will help" said dad oh my goodness did he say he will send us to New York wow 😮.

" Are you serious dad oh my goodness I never been to New York " I said 😮  y'all I'm going New York.

" I'm serious baby girl y'all going new York I'll get my private jet to take you to New York ok but after the gender reveal " he said

" wow I can't believe that but thanks daddy your the best " I said.

" I know see I try to be an amazing father to you guys because my dad wasn't in my life and I don't want the same thing to happen to y'all " he said.

" Awe daddy you will always be the best dad to us no matter what we do we love you daddy " I said to him hugging him.

I went upstairs to my room to start getting ready so I hopped in the tub and got cleaned then I flat ironed my hair I did a natural makeup look.

After doing my hair and makeup I slipped on my jumpsuit then my heels to match.

Mom was getting the babies dressed only mom, me, Valentina, dad and the babies and VJ were coming the rest were staying home.

Everyone was dressed and we all got in the car and the driver drove us to one of dad's restaurants.

Their outfits^^

Their outfits^^

As we were on our way Beyonce song Halo came on and I was singing in my head.

we were now at the restaurant we ordered our food dad told mom and the rest that he is sending us on a shopping spree  to New York.

We enjoyed the dinner plus Azariah found out that my sister and I are doing her gender reveal and baby shower.

**********

Just a quick update guys,  new York shopping spree, will it be a boy or girl

Please leave a feedback and vote

Enjoy 😊😁😀