Chapter 16

Vanessa

Tonight we are going on a family vacation dad decided that it was a great time to spend some time with his family and lady so dad is taking us on a well paid vacation to Hawaii  and I am so excited .

Everyone is going all my brothers Vareno ,Alexander ,Alejandro, Vaughn , Vardo Jr, Valentino ,me ,Katrina (Valentina) ,Victoria  , Victoriana , Nurse Raven and of course grammy and Uncle Amari and Uncle Omari  are coming  so I am so excited .

I packed my suitcase with a lot of outfits to wear since we are going to be there for two weeks then dad is going a way for a while and we will be home while he is away  and I never experience  it where dad goes on a trip and we are at home never and its kind of sad .

I packed a suitcase for the babies and a put a lot of their essentials in the suitcase like three packs of wipes and diapers I packed a lot of cute outfits and socks for them and a few swimsuits for them I also packed their diaper bag and I put a supply of formula in the next suitcase and their pacifiers and some toys and burp cloths .

I decided to look for an outfit to wear tonight I finally found it then I also looked for an outfit for the babies as well then I went and made some milk for them since its after five and we soon leave .

" Valentina  I hoped you packed already cause dad said to be backed before six and its after five " I yelled so she can hear me .

" I am finish just going to get ready now sis " she yelled back so I packed a few thing in my back pack and I also went to get dressed .

Katrina ,Vanessa and Nurse Raven outfits .

Once I was dressed I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs placing it on my suitcase then I went to get the twins dressed and get their stuff to carry downstairs once I was done I placed them in their carriers downstairs I placed their bottles in their diaper bag for the plane.

"Nessa you have everything packed for them right " said dad 

"Yes sir " I said to him 

****

We were now at the air strip boarding to the private jet everyone  was on the plane and we were all set so I sat down and listened to music while we got ready to take off to Hawaii this is going to be the best trip ever .

I fell asleep and didn't know that we were landing in Hawaii until Vareno woke up saying we were landing so I woke up and put my phone and headphones up and looked out the window to see the beauty of Hawaii.

We landed and the captain said welcome to Hawaii so we got off the plane and there was a large van waiting for us so the workers helped with our bags and loaded them in the back of the van as we all piled inside the van .

We left the air strip and we were on our way to the mansion where we will be staying in Hawaii as we were driving on the road I couldn't believe what I was seeing such beauty .

Suddenly we pulled up to this gorgeous mansion and I mean it was so big and beautiful I couldn't believe my eyes was seeing such beauty.

_________________________________________________

Hey yall this Part 1 of their vacation 

Part 2 will be up by tomorrow 

Should Vardo Sr. pop the question to Nurse Raven during their stay at Hawaii?

What will happen in Hawaii?

Read to find out 

Bree and Ray