Chapter 22

Omniscient

Raven was now nine months pregnant and could have the baby anytime soon it was four in the morning when her water broke she jilt up out her sleep noticing wetness down below on the other hand Vardo Senior was still asleep despite the wetness now on the bed.

" Babe get up my water broke we need get the baby stuff and get to the hospital " I said as I groaned in pain as a contraction came .

Despite her telling him to wake up he still didn't wake up so Raven got up and went into their walk in bathroom stripping out her now wet night gown and into the shower the warm water would help the pain she was now feeling .

After taking a shower she went back  in their room throwing on a sports bra and some panties along with sweats and a shirt she went to Vanessa and Valentina room to wake them up .

" Nessa and Tina get up get dress I'm in labour and we need to go to the hospital I'm going to wake your dad up so he can get up cause your baby sister needs to come out my damn stomach ugh " said Raven as another contraction hit her .

" Ok mom we going to get ready right now should I wake up the guys or the babies cause uncle O can come and watch the twins " said Vanessa.

Vanessa and Valentina both got out of bed and got dressed and they went to their brothers room telling them to call their uncles and they would call their grandma they went downstairs to wait for their dad and mom ( nurse Raven)

Raven and Vardo Sr.came downstairs along with the bags the boys agreed to stay home with the twins they would be at the hospital later Vanessa had already called their grandmother and Nurse Raven mom,dad, and sisters they were all coming to the hospital.

They went to the hospital and they were wheeled well Raven was wheeled to a hospital room where they got her settled in she was zero centimeters dilated so she was in the hospital bed having contractions every two minutes she was in pain.

" Babe how do you feel " said Vardo knowing she was in tons of pain and she wanted to get the baby out because she was going through so much pain it was worst than a menstrual cycle.

" I'm in so much fucking pain I just want baby girl out of me right now ugh 😑 I need to walk maybe that will help me out a little bit ahhhhh" she said as she felt another painful contraction.

** 6 Hours later **
Raven and Vardo Senior had a 6 ounce baby girl Valencia Alejandra Jones

** 6 Hours later **Raven and Vardo Senior had a 6 ounce baby girl Valencia Alejandra Jones

Baby girl ^^^^

******

Baby is here finally,what you think of her name?, what will happen next?

Leave a feedback and vote

Enjoy 😊