Chapter 27

Vanessa

Today is father's day so my siblings and I and mom decided to treat dad all day

So currently Valentina and I are cooking dad breakfast so we were finished so I have later his food while Valentina poured him so juice.

We went upstairs straight to the master bedroom where he and mom sleep so Valentina opened the door and we both walked in he was wide awake mom was downstairs putting his gifts and clues around the house we had his first clue on he tray.

It read :
Your the best dad we ever have the first clue is where do you go to get dress

" Good morning daddy happy fathers day " we both said as I placed his tray with the breakfast on it in front of him.

" Awe thank you my beautiful daughters  so what you guys doing for me today " he said

" Daddy you have a clue there so read it we are going to get ready and you should to" said Valentina.

" ok I'm going to once I eat this delicious breakfast what was prepared for me " he said  as he started eating.

We left him and went in our room we shared yes we share a room except for a  bathroom because we have two bathrooms in our room.

I got  dress in a tank top with dark jeans a sweater and converse Valentina was wearing a sweater shirt light blue jeans and some converse as well.

After we were dressed we placed dads gift all around the house for him to find.

We waited for dad to come downstairs so he can find all of his gifts.

" Ok so where are my gifts " said dad coming downstairs.

" You have to find them its all over the house " I said.

" Ok like this one I found behind the cushions " he said holding a gift bag in his hands.

It was a chain that said Vardo Sr. He really liked the chain.

He continued looking and he found the rest of the gifts.

" Thank you I love you two and I know I may be hard on you two but that's because I want the best  for you girls " he said.

"We know that plus we your favorite besides Valencia and the twins " said Valentina.

" I love all my children  equally " he said.

" Ok we get it dad you love all of us "I said.

" Didn't I just say that Alyanna " he said calling me by my middle name.

" Seriously dad your  something else you know that right " said Valentina.

" Ok Katrina keep it up " said dad ugh he always doing that.

" Ok dad we will stop but do you like your gifts we along with mom and your other kids got these gifts for you" I said.

" Yes we really appreciate you eventhough our biological mom decided to take us away from you but we love you dad " said Valentina.

" I love you too and I missed a few years of yall life and just know I'm here now  for you and your siblings" he said.

  We all went to celebrate dad at various places then we came back home and continued to spend time with dad .

*********
Just a quick update I will have a better update for you guys.

Dont forget that this book is coming to an end just a few more chapters plus part 1 and 2 of the epilogue.

Dont forget to comment and vote .

Bye and enjoy