Chapter 6

Vanessa Jones

So today I return to school with my triplet Valentina and Valentino back to school so in a way I am happy to have a sister well who is the same as me and so I'm glad so I woke up and went in the shower.

I scrubbed my body with my dove body wash then I rinsed off for fifteen minutes after that I got out and went to brush my teeth and wash my face after that I went and put on my bra and panties then I put on my outfit .

I packed my bag grabbed my phone and came out the room when my triplet Trina did the same see our other triplet takes forever sometimes .

Me: Trina you look good and we matching cool

Trina: you too boo

Their outfit ^^^^^^^^^ Trina (right ) & Nessa (left) 

So we both went downstairs and went in the kitchen where Alexander was making breakfast for the entire family .

dad: morning daughters 

Us: morning dad 

Dad: now when you two go to school I don't want you too fighting if you do you two will know am I understood.

Us: yyess sir 

Dad: good now eat up and then I will be dropping you all to school

Us: yes sir 

So Alexander handed us our plates each and we dug in then he handed us a glass of juice what drank fast when we were finish Valentino and VJ decided just to come downstairs.

Me: ummm.......what takes yall so long to get ready dred geez 

Trina: exactly yall be acting like a bunch of females bathing that long geez 

Tino: shut up 

VJ: yeah shut up

Us: boy bye 

Dad: yall stop that arguing right this minute 

Us: Sorry dad

We all got in dad's escalade and he drove off towards our school he gave each of us fifty bucks for lunch then he arrived at our school.

Us: Bye dad 

Dad: bye and behave especially Nessa and Tina (trina or tina yall )

Me&trina: Ok dad 

We walked in school getting stairs from everyone like wtf yall looking at we went in our lockers and got our stuff before the securities led us to the principal office.

Me: why we here we een fight 

Trina: fr like we een fight 

Principal: come in my office ladies