Chapter 19

Vanessa

Today was another beautiful day in Hawaii so dad them decided to throw VJ a birthday party because his birthday is coming up and so he decided to do it now and he flew in some of VJ's friends to come out and celebrate with him.

I told dad that we can have a glow in a dark party and also a neon party as well so we went to party city to get the decorations and we were also  going to Walmart to get glow in the dark stuff as well VJ doesn't know we are throwing a party for him.

Right now he is with Uncle Amari and Uncle Omari having breakfast while me, Valentina and dad are shopping trying to put his party together his friends should be flying in soon he doesn't know that either.

We just got done shopping so we went to the place where his party is and started setting up the decorations Valentina and I blew up some balloons and tied them around we had dad set up the tables we had the food area set up .

Plus the candy area was all set as well the party  starts at six so we are setting up now and it is like four o'clock and time was going by fast.

We had a table set up with goodie bags and we glow in the dark shades and everything the cupcakes were glow in the dark as well .

Valentina: Nessa we need to start on the food call Grammy

I went and called Grammy and she came downstairs and helped us with the food by the time we were done it was almost time for the party to start so we all went to get dressed while dad go pick up VJ friends from the airport.

Valentina and I got dressed in glow in the dark crop tops and pants with some glow in the dark Jordans  ( let's pretend they Jordans ) we placed glow in the dark contacts in our eyes and went to make sure everything was set up

Valentina and I got dressed in glow in the dark crop tops and pants with some glow in the dark Jordans ( let's pretend they Jordans ) we placed glow in the dark contacts in our eyes and went to make sure everything was set up.

Uncle Omari: we are almost there

Me: ok

Dad was back with VJ friends and the birthday boy was almost here so we were good to go the twins were down for a nap 😴 and Nurse Raven was getting ready .

Me: Good day every one so my uncle just messaged me and said they are on the way with my brother the birthday boy so when he comes we are going turn the lights off and everything and yell surprise

Valentina: get ready he is coming

VJ walked in and everyone yelled SURPRISE he was shocked to see his friends and the decorations and everything we went all out .

The DJ started playing DJ Khaled I'm the one we all started dancing to the song it was so amazing 😉.

He was playing some great tones from various artists the food was good every body was having fun VJ himself was enjoying his party I'm glad he happy cause y'all know a few days ago we got a whooping but dad decided to throw him a party his gift is home in Atlanta it just arrived.

We were jamming to so much songs we had a blast.

************************

This the end of this chapter next chapter is the proposal and then the next chapter they will be back home in Atlanta.

Please leave a feedback and vote

BreeandRay 💜❤️💖💗💜💜💖💜💗💜❤️