Chapter 18

Vanessa

After what I did I learnt my lesson not to take my dad's black card unless he gave it to me cause I  got the worst cut hip between Valentina and VJ I thirty lashes and then I fainted it was because of fear and that also I did something wrong .

Daddy he forgave me and today we are going to spend the day together because he feels bad that he hasn't spend time with us so he is taking us out and  Nurse Raven will be watching the babies home because she said this is daddy daughter day for Valentina and I .

We got dressed because dad was talking us to the mall and then we were going to eat lunch then come back and have fun at the pool in the mansion.

I went downstairs and dad and Valentina were ready so I went where they were standing and we left the house and got in the keep we had a driver.

" Daddy I'm really sorry for what I did and I dragged Valentina into its just that you really don't spend time with us a lot and  your always busy " I said.

" baby girl I'm sorry I didn't spend time with you two I love you too y'all my babies and I will try to spend more time with you guys ok " he said pulling us into a hug 🤗.

We arrived at the mall and the mall is so beautiful it has so many stores you can go to we all got out the car and we walked towards the entrance of the mall.

" What store you guys going to first because you two have a spending limit ok" said dad oh wow we have a spending limit wow omg 😲.

" Ok daddy we want to go to the beauty place and get some stuff for our hair and then we want to get something for Nurse Raven " I said.

" Dad y'all are so loud all the time we can hear y'all " said Valentina and she was so right I hope nurse Raven gets pregnant with a next baby girl dad then have to much sons and four daughters.

" Ok sorry baby girl and y'all may have a next sibling soon and before we leave I'm going to propose to Nurse Raven and I need you two help picking out kthe ring and helping me plan a dinner ok " said dad wow I am so happy 😁 for dad .

" Ok cool cause we can start by looking at some rings 💍 right now and besides I know mom......I mean Nurse Raven pregnant because you too have been at it for a while " I said knowing that she has a pudge she been hiding .

Liked by Nessa_yanna and 243 personsMy girls love them all especially my babe @Ray and y'all yes we having a baby together @ Ray aww baby love you too and yes we having a baby guys

My girls love them all especially my babe @Ray and y'all yes we having a baby together
@ Ray aww baby love you too and yes we having a baby guys.
@ Katrina aww I'm going to be a big sister again with @ Nessa_yanna
@ trell congratulations

******

" Dad I love that post on instagram and I'm so happy 😁 I get to have a next sibling " I said cause dad post was so sweet I love my dad he is so amazing.

Liked by Vardo_Alejandro , Ray , Katrina 500 more

@ Vardo_ Alejandro your the best dad Valentina and I could ever ask for despite the whooping we love you daddy ❤️❤️❤️
@ Vardo_Alejandro I love you too @ Nessa_yanna and @ Katrina

@ Ray my man sexy as hell

@ Vardo_Alejandro yes baby I'm fine as hell

*****

" I love that post baby girl you be taking photos of me aye but I love the photo " said dad see as a daughter I have to keep pictures of my dad for memories.

" Yes daddy and I have to keep pictures of you for memories daddy and I know you do plus the girls to school always telling us that your so fine " I said to him because plenty of them freaks out over dad .

" She right cause I be telling them fast gals don't try flirt with you daddy cause it's gross and besides my daddy is taken so scam and y'all young "said Valentina.

" Yes I'm taken by a wonderful woman who I met in the hospital and fell in love with 😍 " said my dad and I'm really happy for him  and everyone loves Nurse Raven and Tori and Toriana loves her .

" Daddy we all love nurse Raven even the babies love ❤️ her daddy plus she will be a great influence than my deceased mother will ever be my mom she allowed her boyfriend to molest me I suffered from a miscarriage " I said because I was molested from I was thirteen.

" Baby girl it's all over and trust me if I ever see that man who molest you I will beat the crap outta him and I would also do him in and let the dogs eat his remains " dad said .

" Ok dad I really thank God that you got custody of me and I'm grateful that you're my dad and I love you so much daddy  and I Vanessa Alyanna Jones is proud to say that Vardo Alejandro Jones Sr. is the best dad in the world " I said hugging 🤗 my daddy.

" I love you ❤️ and your sister and the rest of my children and I'm in love with Raven Sanae Watson and she will be my future wife " said dad.

We went shopping got what we needed and then we went ring shopping dad decided to tell the jeweler that he liked two rings 💍 for the engagement ring and the wedding ring.

Dad got a gorgeous wedding rings for both him and Nurse Raven and the engagement ring we also got some toys and pampers for the babies and toys for them.

We then went to lunch with dad and enjoyed lunch then we went back home and chill with the rest of the family and enjoyed the rest of our day.

_____________________
Hey guys here is a chapter for you guys I tried something new where I post pictures and put a fake instagram for the characters.

Champcola1

Thank you boo

Enjoy leave a feedback

BreeandRay  💗💗💗💗💗💗💞💞💞💞💞💞