Chapter 8

Vanessa Jones

I feel so bad for what I said to my dad the other day now when he sees me he just ignores me and pay attention to my trips and the others but not me he don't even care if I got good grades in class when he picks us up he just ignores me .

Today is another day of school and while the hoe and her minions are still suspended I get to be at peace at school with my siblings so I woke up and went straight to the bathroom doing my hygiene .

Once I got out of the shower I grabbed my drying off towel and dried myself going back into my room and slipping on my bra and panties then looking for an outfit for today .

Vanessa and Valentina outfits^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once I was dressed I packed my bag and grabbed my phone heading out my room the same time as my triplet Trina (valentina).

Me: Morning trip 

Valentina: Morning sis 

Me: Morning brother 

VJ: Morning lil sisters 

Valentina and I went downstairs where dad was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and as we were sitting down at the counter I felt the tension between dad and I and it was not right  and I felt really bad for I told him the other day .

Us: Morning dad 

Dad: Morning daughter 

So did he just say morning daughter as if he didn't see that he has two daughters sitting here and truth be heard it hurt as if someone put a stake through your heart that is how I'm feeling now .

Valentina : Dad ummm......you know you have two daughters sitting here and you only acknowledge one and Vanessa didn't mean what she said the other day daddy she was mad 

Dad: I don't care after all I did for that ungrateful thing  and she says those words to me yesterday 

By now I was in tears crying my eyes out my own daddy hates me I didn't mean what I said to him really I feel so bad .

Valentina : dad you are so wrong she is crying look what you did 

Dad: well now she knows how I felt when she told me that 

Me: Great my dad hates me *sniffs* what I did to deserve to be hated by him first my mom beat me and allowed her bf to rape me and beat me why is this happening to me Ii lost my baby cause of stressing out no body likes me 

Vanessa: Sis I love you and I'm sorry for what mom did to you and I have been that way there was this man grandma had around the house ummm.......she would sit there and watch as he rape and beat me also last year I had a miscarriage also too.

Dad: I'm sorry Vanessa why didn't you tell me ya mom abused you and Valentina I'm sorry as well my baby girls been through a lot how bout this yall two can stay home or we can go out and spend the day together .

Us: Spend the day together out 

Dad: Ok go tell VJ and Valentino to go to school

Us : ok

So we told VJ that dad said to drive to school and that were not going we didn't tell him we were going out so he got Valentino and they went to school.

So dad took us shopping  he also treated us to get our nails done and we also got lunch we had an amazing time he even stopped by the hospital to give the nurse who helped us flowers and it was so sweet we hope they get together .

Spending a day with your dad is amazing it was so great I'm glad that we all make up and are talking .

********************************************************************************************

Hey yall this is the end and I wanted this chapter to be based on the girls and what they have been through so yes in real life it happens to many girls like Valentina and Vanessa so please be aware of it yall.

Vote and comment 

Chapter 9 will be out soon 

Bree and Ray