|5| Secret Revealed.

Over a month had passed since my arrival at Cross Academy, and no one suspected a thing. I have still yet to figure out the Night Classes secret. Zero has barely spoken to me since that incident, which hasn't helped because I have a feeling that I need him in order to figure out the Night Classes secret.

I gave off a sigh as I continued to stare out the window. The teacher droned on about human history, how man was top of the food chain and whatnot.

"Top of the food chain my ass," I mumbled quietly, in the corner of my eye I had noticed Zero stare at me. I turned my head to look at him and meet his gaze, however, when I did he immediately looked away. 

Confusion plagued my mind as I turned to look back outside the window. 

Did Zero hear me?

Things were getting weirder by the minute. I needed answers and I knew Zero wasn't going to be the one to give it to me.  Today was going to be a long one. But I had a good feeling about it.

// After Class //

As routine, everyone par I rushed out of the classroom to go and see their "precious Night Class". It made me want to gag. I calmly gathered my books and left the classroom. Although it made me sick, I decided to follow the Night Class crazed girls to the gates.

Mass crowds had already formed around the Moon Dorm gates. I stood at the back and calmly watched Zero and Yuki try and hold back the crazed girls - and even some guys. I watched as some of them tried to climb the walls of the dorms. All screaming about wanting to give chocolates to the Night Class students.

Why do they want to give chocolates to them?

I raised an eyebrow as I saw everyone holding small boxes of chocolates. I looked up to see Yuki standing on the wall of the Dorms, blowing a whistle and shouting at everyone.

"What the hell is going on?" I mumbled. I watched as the gates to the dorms began to open. At this site, every girl lined up in neat straight rows. The Night Class Students began to walk through the crowd of girls. I winced at the loudness of them all. As the Night Class approached I stepped to the side and stood in line with the girls.

The white uniform-clad people all began to walk past me, all of them sniffing the air, I sniffed at the air as well. They all visibly froze, I could see all of their eyes look at me as I did the same to them. However, I was the first to recover. I gave them all a smirk before holding my finger up to my lips in a 'shush' movement.

The brown-haired boy who I found out his name was Kaname, was the only one who visibly reacted to the gesture the most.

It looks like he may have figured me out.

As they all finished walking past us, the rest of the girls began to rush off after the class. I stared after them but made no attempt to move.

"Oh, Kaji! I didn't notice that you were here." I heard Yuki's voice call out. I placed on a fake smile and turned to face the girl.

"Oh yeah, I thought I would come and watch you guys do your job today." I lied. I saw Yuki run up to me and number boy walk off somewhere. My eyes followed him until he disappeared through the treeline. That boy was a mystery, that's for sure.

"Thanks for that." She gave a smile, she then gave a look as if she remembered something. "Oh, I forgot. Who are you going to give chocolate to for Valentine's Day?"

I tilted my head in a confused manner at her words.

"Valentine's Day? Wasn't that last month?" I asked.