|19| Job Request Prt. 2

"Yuki!"

Both Zero and I called out as she was now the target of the ravenous binge eater.

I pushed myself up as best as I could to try and stop the ghoul.

"Stay back Zero!" I call out as I see him run past me. He already had the quinque out and ready. He ignored me and went to try and save Yuki.

"Get away from her you bastard!" He yelled as he readied to strike the binge eater.

"Zero don't!" I yelled but I was too late as the binge eater turned around and pierced Zero with his bikaku. He then threw Zero to the side and I watched as he hit the wall hard.

"Zero!" Yuki and I yelled out.

"Yuki get out of here!" I yelled at her. I pushed myself up off the ground a bit more by cried out lightly in pain.

"But you and Zero are hurt!" She yelled back.

"Get the fuck out of here!" I pretty much ordered her.

"Oh no, let the girl stay. It'll be more fun if she did." The binge eater said. I knew he was licking his lips as he stalked a bit towards Yuki.

"Stay away from her you shit." I seethed. With all my strength I pushed myself off the floor and onto my feet. I grunted at the pain I felt but that wasn't important at the moment.

I activated my kagune again and this time four tails came out. A death glare placed on my face. I took my mask off not needing it anymore.

"I said. Stay away from her you little shit." My voice was dripping with venom. The ghoul still didn't turn around.

"You asked for it." I muttered. I sent all for of my tails at the ghoul. Yuki screamed as the ghoul jumped at her. Before he could attack Yuki, my tails impaled him.

One tail occupied one appendage of his.

"What the fuck?" the binge eater said. He looked back at me. "That attack should have severely wounded you."

I smirked.

"Have you forgotten who you're dealing with?" I asked, "I'm the SSS-rated ghoul known as Hydra. I am a ghoul that is hunted down by the CCG till the ends of the earth. I fought in the war between the Aogiri Tree and the CCG. I have fought and survived against the ghoul known as the One-eyed Owl. I have stared death in the face and lived."

I brought him closer to me until we were face to face.

"Do you really think an attack like that will put me down?" I seriously asked. I could see the fear in his face as it became more prominent.

"Yuki, grab Zero and get out of here." I said without looking at her. I could see she was about to protest. "Yuki don't test me right now. Get out of here."

She shut her mouth and nodded her head before running to grab Zero and taking him out of the alleyway. Once they were out and safe I looked at the ghoul in the eyes.

"Now, where were we?" I saw him gulp before I threw him against the wall. I heard him grunt but before he could get up, my kagune pierced his shoulder and his legs. He cried out in pain before I heard him growl at me.

"You bitch! I'll kill you!" he threatened me. I smirked.

"Well, you shouldn't have attacked my friends. You could have made this a whole lot easier." I told him. I walked towards him and grabbed him by his throat. He coughed as I began to crush his airways.

"Once I kill you, I'll find your friends and I'll kill them as well. Then I'll have a feast!" He began to laugh in my face.

My anger took over me and my grip tightened, the ghoul too advantage of my anger because he lifted his bikaku and stabbed me in my stomach.