A/N 2:

Hey People!

I hope you guys are doing well.

Unfortunately this isn't an update and I am sorry that I haven't done one in so long but I have some exciting news to announce.

For the next three weeks I will be in California representing Australia at the U19 World Softball Championships.

And two weeks after that I will will be away in New Zealand representing Australia at the Trans Tasman Indoor Cricket Championship.

So, as you can tell it will be a busy couple of months for me.

This means that I won't be able to update, I do want to apologise for that but I do hope you understand.

I am so grateful for the support you guys give me with my books and I do feel bad for not updating the regularly.

Again I feel very sorry for that.

However, I have some more exciting news. I am currently writing another cross over book. Except this time it will be a Fruits Basket/Ouran High School Host Club Cross over.

I hope you guys are excited for that and look forward to it. I probably won't publish it until I finish PONR. As you might tell that book is coming to its end and for further news, I do plan on writing a sequel to it. However, I don't know when that will be published.

Anyway, that's all the news I have to share.

Again I am very sorry about not updating regularly. I'll try and get a chapter out for PONR before I leave but not sure.

But as always,

Stay awesome!