|4| Unwanted Questions.

I had managed to reach the gates that encompassed the school in a small layer of protection. No one was in my near vicinity so I believed I had a clear and easy of leaving without many knowing to go and see my beloved brother.

I lifted my hand to open the section of the gate that would grant me some freedom. However, I was wrong in thinking that I was alone.

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice called behind me, I already knew who the voice belonged to, a smirk etching onto my features.

"Shouldn't you be doing your job in helping Yuki keep the Day students in check?" I replied with a sarcastic tone. I turned to look at the boy with a number for name. His ever-present scowl was seen on his face.

"I am doing my job. I am stopping you from leaving the school grounds." I stared into his lilac eyes, they were full of hatred but a sense of loss swam through them.

"Well, then you aren't the greatest at doing your job. I have permission from Yuki and the Headmaster saying that I can leave." I replied with a smart tone. His face not changing from the scowl, in fact, it only deepened.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Town."

"Why?"

"None of your business," I replied shortly. The silver-haired boy had no need of knowing of my business.

"It is my business, if you don't tell me, I won't let you leave the school grounds." He threatened. I stared at the boy, my grey eyes staring into his lilac ones. I was seeing if he was bluffing or not.

I was almost prepared to reveal myself in order to get past if he did follow through with his threat. However, the rational side of me suggested I didn't, it would only cause panic and attention I didn't want.

"Fine, I am meeting my brother who I have not seen since I left Tokyo. Happy?" I told him, throwing my hands up at the end to showcase my annoyance at the boy. I turned back around and began to make my way out of the gate.

"Why did you leave Tokyo?" He asked which caused me to stop in my tracks.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked, not liking where this was going.

"I just find it strange that someone who lived in Tokyo to move out to a place like this must have something to hide or is running from something." Zero deducted.

"If you know what's best for you, you would stop prying and leave me be," I warned him. He seemed to get where my tone was coming from as he paused for a bit.

"We all have our own secrets we wish to keep from the world Zero. I am sure you have your own, so I'd appreciate for you to respect my wishes." I told him, he didn't say a word so I let him be and took my leave towards the town.

Because of the encounter I had with Zero, I was now running late to my meeting with my brother. I let out an exasperated sigh before I began to move into a sprint. I had to get there quickly, I have already made my brother wait long enough.

Thanks to my enhanced ability though, I was able to make it to town in only a matter of minutes. I remembered as to what my brother said, he would be waiting at a cafe near the entry of the town. Unfortunately, I could not see the cafe he talked of.

I began to reach out to the town's inhabitance, I caught the attention of a woman and asked her for help in showing me the way. She was very polite and gave me the directions I needed. I gave her a grateful smile and a polite thanks before I made my way to the cafe.

Thankfully, I wasn't far from it. The cafe was only a few minute's walk from where I was. When it was in my sights, I entered the quaint cafe and began to look for my brother. I knew it would be hard as he could never fit in a crowd.