Can't Tell Them Apart [E]

warnings: curse words, offensive insults, slight angst, some fluff towards the end.
~
F/n: this will be your best friend's name.
E/n: this will be your enemy's name.
———

4:50 pm ~ Thursday

"Which should I wear? The black shoes or the white ones that have a rose on the side?" I asked Ethan. We're both in the living room- sitting on the floor to be exact. We're just waiting on Grayson.

"Baby, it doesn't matter. We're gonna skate not go on a date," he said chuckling. 

"I'll just wear the black ones." I completely ignored him and he just chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"The white ones." He whispered in my ear as he leaned back on his hand. I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Sup guys." Grayson greeted as he entered my living room.

"Hey," both Ethan and I said in sync. My smile dropped the minute I saw her.

There was E/n and Grayson.  I never really hated anyone in my entire life, until junior year. Yep, this is my junior year and this is the bitch that gets on my nerves.

She's the rich type. The type to show off their things to people just so you can spark a conversation about the item. Then she'll say something along the lines "I knoooow. It's limited edition. I'm sooo lucky!" Yeah, that type.

She also likes to make people feel miserable for some fucking reason. She threw a kid twenty bucks and told him to go show his unwealthy parents. Who the fuck does that?

The thing that ticks me off the most is that Grayson ended up with her. Grayson, thee Grayson Dolan. Brother of Ethan Dolan.

Who are sweet, funny, kind, adventurous, humble, and all the sweet things you can think of. Now, someone like Grayson with someone like E/n? Yeah, i'm completely done with this shit.

So, I don't even hide the fact that I don't like E/n. She's only nice because i'm with her boyfriends brother. And well I know I must respect my mans family and best friend who is Grayson. So, she does the same and pretends that i'm not a bother.

But deep, deep, deep down she wants to say something offensive. She has before. Just because my family comes from a foreign country she had the audacity to say "Go back to where you came from." Ethan of course never found out about this.

Nevertheless, Grayson. Imagine? I don't want him to get his heart broken. As much as I hate her.. she actually makes him smile. And that's what counts right?

But I can't help, but think about my best friend. She loves Grayson because 'liking' him can be an understatement.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Grayson smiled wide as his arm snakes around E/n's waist. She smiled and leaned towards Grayson.

"Yeah, let me just get my backpack. Did you pack water bottles?" Ethan asked standing up from the floor. As Grayson and Ethan went to the kitchen, E/n and I were left alone.

Great. Just fucking great.

"Those white vans look amazing. Where did you get them?" E/n asked in amazement. These shoes seem to catch her eye. Especially since it has the rose.

"You can't get these anywhere. Unless you know how to draw." I started putting them on. E/n's smile dropped.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I painted the rose with acrylic paint. So, unless you know how to draw, you can't find these anywhere." I said slipping my right shoe on. I tied them and stood up from the floor, passing E/n.