My Sisters Fiancé [E]

play song when instructed

"Oh my god! Sarai is getting married!" My mom and grandma shouted from the kitchen

I chewed the top of my eraser doing my homework, but their screams soon got louder as they walked in the living room.

"Y/n! Your sister is getting married and she's gonna get married here, in LA!"

"Woohoo," I said with poorly enthusiasm

"Oh my god, okay Sarai, call me when you and him are at the airport. Okay bye!"

My mom hanged up and squealed. My grandma hugged her and walked out shouted "My Sara is getting married!"

"Excuse me! I'm doing homework,"

"Oh Y/n, homework can wait," My mom said pulling me up

I groaned and stood up in front of her. "Your sister is getting married! You should be happy,"

"I am, Its just hiding behind the annoyed look,"

"Y/n," My mom said frowning "What's wrong,"

"I have finals and I'm trying to do my homework, also I need to study, they're only giving us this week and next week,"

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. Look I'll tell Sarai you won't be able to be in many of the girls night, since finals came in the same week she's planning her wedding,"

She kissed my forehead and squealed out of the living room. I rolled my eyes and closed my textbooks and notebooks. I walked upstairs and placed my books on my desk.

I pulled down my my socks and took off my tie and shirt, leaving me in my bra. I put on a crop top and looked in the mirror. I pulled down my skirt and put on some shorts.

"Finally, out of that uniform," I mumbled

I grabbed my phone and called Cassidy.

Hey Cass.

Y/n, hey, did you finish history?

Nope, haven't even started studying.

This is gonna blow.

Hey, we still have another week.

I guess.

Guess what.

What happened

My sister is coming home.

What! Oh my god that's great.

No, she's not coming home because she misses us, she's coming home because she's getting married and she's doing it here.

Oh, Y/n, I'm so sorry.

I'm still not talking to her, even if I have to.

Well she is bitch for sleeping with Will.

Yeah, I know. I hate her.

You won't hate her forever Y/n.

I could try...listen I gotta get back to homework. See you Monday.

Bye...Y/n, don't worry too much about Sarai.