His Light [G] Pt. 4

"Derek, Nate, my sons have you heard from Jack and the boys?"

"No, last time we checked they've been picking up fights with the guardians. They're behind on time. If you give it us we can do it in 24 hours," Derek spoke.

"If you order Jack and the others to come back maybe less," Nate smirked at his father.

"Do what you gotta do. I need this," their dad clenched his fists and left the throne.

When you woke up to footsteps coming from your hallway, you assumed it was Grayson, but when you called out and nobody responded you started to worry.

You got out of bed and went to the hallway. Nobody was there. As soon as you leave your room a shadow walks across the hall. "Gray?"

Then you saw the wings, but they weren't white or glowing like Graysons. They're black and a bit more smoother. You ran to your room and closed your door. You locked it and as you backed away, breathing heavily someone grabbed you making you scream.

It's six a.m and when Grayson appeared in your bedroom, the balcony doors were already opened. He came by to check on her and she wasn't here.

First name that popped into mind was Jack. Took him a while to find him. He spends his mornings at bar's with Sammy and Aaron.

"Where is she?" He asked. The bartender was lost of words. He didn't care who saw his wings. The bar is dead so who'd believe him?

"Grayson! Sit, have one with the boys. Hey, man get one for this buddy right here," Jack raised two fingers in the air. The bartender nodded frantically and went to get Grayson a beer.

"I don't have time for your games, Jack. Where is Y/n," he stepped closer, too close that Sammy and Aaron stood up at the same time, guarding Jack. "You need your guard dogs to handle your business?" Grayson asked and Jack chuckled.

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Grayson. Haven't seen that pretty little thing since yesterday. And guess what?" Jack turned in his bar stool. "She gave me a kiss,"

Grayson furrowed his brows and shook his head. "Told you she wanted me. Nowadays women prefer that bad boys,"

"You said you haven't seen her since yesterday. What time?" Jack furrowed his brows.

"I don't know, eleven," he shrugged.

"She closed yesterday and she's supposed to close at eleven. Did you watch her leave?" He asked, yet another question. Jack has concern written all over his face which lets Grayson know he doesn't know either.

"I took her home. It was midnight and then I left. Why?" Jack, now asked.

"Somebody took her. Have you seen your father?"

"No," Jack said almost in a whisper. "You think he sent Derek and Nate?"

Sammy turned to Aaron and then at Jack. These three boys are the young in the family now. Their older brothers Derek and Nate have always tried to teach them their techniques when it comes to things like this, but they never learned to run with the schedule.

Which is why Derek and Nate are out for the next two souls. Meanwhile Y/n is panicking wondering who's basement this is. "Hello!"

"Somebody help me! I've been kidnapped- shit!" You landed on a nail making you cry out. You landed on your knees adding another injury. You sat down, cradling your foot. "Pull it out, Y/n. Just pull it out," you squeezed your eyes shut and found the head of the nail. You touched it, making you hiss. A small stinging sensation came from the sole of your foot and it went up to your ankle like a wave.