A Baby [G]

I'll text you when I'm out

Okay, but actually text me because you usually forget

I'll text you babe, okay?

Okay, be careful and I love you

I love you too

-
-
-

I hanged up and went back to cooking. I'm nervous and scared because today is the day I ask Grayson, for a baby. I've dreamed of having one since I was thirteen. I'm excited, if he says yes, then I'm scared, if he says no and then just reacts to it badly.

I was shaking and I felt like I was gonna throw up. I didn't know how I was gonna ask him. I finished cooking and I put a lid to keep the food warm. Grayson gets out at nine, he'll text me in ten and then he'll be here in twenty.

"Okay, Y/n, you can do this," I said to myself. I went to the restroom and fixed my hair, why was I fixing my hair like I was going on a date with Grayson? I'm just nervous and a little shaky.

"Okay, breath," I mumbled looking into the mirror

"Grayson, babe, honey, no too much," I said whining. I was feeling hopeless, telling myself in my head that he'll say no.

"Grayson, we've been together for five years now, I've been expecting a ring, but it's okay because I'll wait, probably another five ye- no Y/n, don't be a bitch,"

I leaned the palm of my hands on the sink counter and looked in the mirror. "He's not gonna like this," I mumbled "He'll freak out and just leave, or maybe he'll just not say anything and finish eating, to go upstairs, pack his things and leave,"

I groaned and opened the tap water. I washed my face and dried it with the towel. I looked in the mirror again and took a deep breath.

"Grayson, we've been together for five years no-"

"Babe?"

"What? He's here, now?"

I fixed my hair and turned off the lights. I went out and he saw me and smiled. "Hey,"

"Hey, babe, why didn't you text me,"

"I did,"

"Must've left my phone in the kitchen,"

I walked in front of him to the kitchen. I started serving food. I placed a plate in front of him and he started eating. I served myself and sat down. I wasn't really hungry, I just wanted to tell him.

"Grayson,"

He looked up at me and smiled. "Yeah?"

"Listen, we'v- okay umm-" I was getting tongue twisted. The words I wanted to say didn't come out.

"Okay, I've had this speech prepared, but now it's useless, I'm just going straightforward, Grayson, I wanna have a baby, with you, I mean obviously with you, not like those people that go and inject sperm into the- you want more water?"

He shifted his eyes from his plate, to me. My heart started pounding out of my chest. I didn't know what to do. Grayson just answer already.

"Look, Grayson if you don't want to its fine, I just thought since we've been together for a long time now, I've wanted a baby, since I was teenage girl, but it's okay if you don't want to,"

He put down his fork and looked at me, still sent shivers down my spine. "When?"

"When what?"

"When do you wanna start,"

I felt excitement inside. I got up and got on his lap, showering him with kisses. "Grayson, but you need to co-"

"Commit, yes, I will. I'll take care of both of you, the baby and you,"

I smiled and he pulled me in for a kiss. "Wanna start now?" He whispered

I bit my lip and chuckled. "Take me to the bedroom,"

He smiled and gave me one last kiss before he carried me away.

I kinda liked this, it was cute. bye! 💕