His Light [G] Pt. 2

As soon as Jack dropped Y/n off at her complex Grayson met up with him in the garage. Threw him against the concrete floor to which Jack went seven inches deep. Two demons appeared, but with wings? These aren't normal angel wings they're black and also smooth looking.

Two beads of light coming from above appeared from beside Grayson. Jack was helped by Sammy. "Jack, son of Lucifer what brings you to Earth?" Ethan asked. His wings spread out, mimicking Graysons and Shawn's.

"Ethan, son of... I don't give a shit about your dad so I'm just gonna cut to the chase. Back off and let us do our job," Jack dusted his suit.

"What's up with your wings?" Grayson furrowed his brows and Jack sighed loudly, annoyance evident in his tone of voice when he spoke.

"Can we simply move on? Look, I'm getting at your girl," he slowly walked over to Grayson. "So what? She's gonna die anyway she's not immortal. So, I'm doing both of us a favor here, little Jesus child," Jack patted Grayson's chest.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why?" Jack repeated. He turned to Aaron and Sammy. "Does this fucking idiot not get it? Oh my god, what does Lucifer do? He creates demons and summons old ones to take the souls of the innocent. Come on man haven't you done your homework?" Jack asked. "So, get out of the way and maybe we'll let you walk through the gates of Heaven,"

"You see as a guardian angel... we can't allow that," Shawn pulled out his sword and Ethan did as well.

"Now, get out of our way and maybe we'll let you walk through the gates of hell, Jack," now it was Graysons turn to smirk. The sword of a guardian angel is more powerful than any weapon man kind has built even Lucifer himself. (This shits all made up get with the program *snaps fingers furiously*)

All Jack could do was laugh. "You might have won this one, but who's getting a call at the end of the night?" He grinned.

They disappeared leaving Grayson with a rage of anger that can probably cut through metal. "Brother, you can't let their selfish words get to you," Shawn spoke.

"Shawn's right, Gray. You're still Y/n's guardian angel. Jack is just a burden. Just like every other bad person that's been in her life. You help her get rid of those people. You help her see what kind of people they are,"

"Make her see that Jack's just another person who'll waste her time," Shawn finished Ethan's sentence. "We must go, father is calling," he added, glancing at Ethan.

"I'll be there whenever you need me or us," Ethan patted Graysons shoulder and they disappear into the bead of light that cut through the surface of the garage.

That night he showed up. You struggled with words as you sat on your bed. He stood at the center of your bedroom with his wings tucked in this time. "W-What are- wh-who-"

"Just breathe," Grayson spoke up trying to get close, but you only backed up until your back hit the headboard. "This is a lot... I know, but promise me not to-"

She screamed as loud as she could. "Scream," Grayson sighed and covered her mouth. "I don't mean to be handsy, but you leave me no choice,"

You kicked and tried to shove him away, but he's strong. Really, really, really strong. "Y/n, look at me," her eyes locked with his and in a matter of seconds she's fast asleep.

Grayson laid you down, covering you up. He thought that changing out of his armor is less intimidating, but when you woke up to a shirtless man with your sweats- that fit small on him -standing by your vanity you almost screamed again. Now it was moooorreee intimidating.