Babysitter [E]

{ you're gonna be a geek in this. You have a crush on Ethan, your babysitter. By geek I mean like you love Marvel characters, building legos of the Marvel characters. You have comics of them and movies } also I forgot this is another Ethan one sorry /: sorry for misspelled words

Friday night

"Finally done," I mumbled. I had finished the LEGO turtle I had started a week ago. I was making it for Ethan. My mom and dad are going out for the three year anniversary of their marriage. They're gonna be late.

"Honey, I left pizza money for you and Ethan. He's gonna be here in twenty," I heard my mom downstairs. Dad was still getting ready.

I quickly changed. I grabbed my black leggings and high waisted shorts. I grabbed some vans and slipped them on. I grabbed my best shirt... which was a Spider-Man shirt.

I sprayed some perfume on my neck and chest. I grabbed my glasses and put them on. I ran out and grabbed the turtle I made Ethan. I stopped at the staircase and sat down, waiting.

The doorbell rang and I heard my moms heels clicking against the wooden tiles. "Honey! Hurry up!" She shouted as she went to the door. She opened it and Ethan smiled as he walked in.

"Well, look at you," my mom gasped. Ethan had a black button up and dark blue jeans. His sleeves were rolled up and he had his coat in his hand. And his cologne was so strong it's amazing!

"I just came from a date. I planned ahead," he smiled. He's so cute.

"Whoever it is... she's a lucky cookie," my mom smiled. "Y/n, can you please check on your dad. Tell him to hurry up," she looked at me causing Ethan to look at me and smile.

I stood up and ran inside to their bedroom. Dad was tying his tie. "Dad, mom says to hurry up,"

"I'm done. Come on kiddo," he smiled. He closed the door and we walked downstairs.

"Well, Ethan look at you," my dad smiled.

"He just came from a date," my mom smiled as she grabbed her coat from the coat hanger.

"Whoever she is she's a lucky one," my dad said. Hearing my parents say that started to anger me. We get it he has a girlfriend. I sighed and leaned against the wall.

"Well, we'll see you guys at eleven. Remember Y/n, bedtime is at nine," my mom kissed my forehead and patted Ethan's shoulder.

"Bye," my dad said grabbing his coat. Ethan closed the door and locked the door. "So, pizza?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah," I smiled.

Ethan walked into the kitchen and started ordering a pizza for us. I sat down on the stool and started spinning slowly. "Thank you," was all I heard from Ethan.

He sighed and grabbed two sodas from the fridge and slid one to me. "So, what have you been up to?" He asked opening his.

"I made you something. My dad got me better legos for building the joker. I wasted all of my green legos to make you... this," I placed the turtle on the counter.

Ethan smiled and grabbed it. "Oh my god. You actually made me one. You, Y/n, have a lot of talent. Thank you," he smiled.