Wet Dream [G]

warnings: teenager!grayson, smut, oral, and wet dreams ;)
———

2:47 pm

"What the hell? No stop, please." I mumbled. I can feel myself trying wake up. At some point I woke up sweating and panting because of the nightmare.

I got up to go to the bathroom. I splashed some cold water on my face and went back to the bedroom. Sleeping over at Grayson's wasn't new I mean we only sleep over when our parents go out or work on business trips.

"Mmmm. Mmhm."

I looked over at my side and saw that Grayson was rock hard. It made me feel kinda exhilarated. I began to touch myself through my pj shorts, letting out a moan.

Moans came out freely and softly. I threw my head back as I slipped my hand in my shorts and rubbed my bare clit. I closed my eyes and went fast in circular motions. I kept thinking about Grayson touching me and kissing me and his dick inside me.

I then felt his movement around me. My eyes shot open and before I knew it Grayson was on top of me. His hand reached for my heat.

"Baby I'm a light sleeper." He whispers, mirroring my actions from before. He removed my hand and leaned in to kiss me. I felt his finger pump in making me moan in his mouth.

He began to move his finger in and out while he took his other fingers and rubbed in a circular motion on my clit, making me moan a little louder.

"Bubba, I want you inside me." I whisper as a moan escapes my lips from the sudden pressure he put on my clit.

"Oh course," he kisses my forehead and pulls away. A whimper leaves my mouth. He pulled down his sweats and stroked his dick a few times before aligning himself against my entrance.

The tip rubbed against it and I moved my hips making his tip rub a few times. "Easy, babygirl." He whispers.

He gripped my thighs, pulling me closer. As he did his dick slid right in. A long moan left his mouth as he started thrusting. "Oh yeah. This is it." He moans deeply.

That's when I woke up. My heart rate has increased and I felt like I needed to catch a breather. I looked down to find Grayson wiping his chin and the sides of his mouth.

He had been eating me out. "Baby, you were moaning in your sleep. Who knew you could get this soaked." He smirked. 

~~~~~~~~~~

that's that and hope you enjoyed this small smutty chapter.