What A Valentines [G]

( let's pretend Valentine days is on a Saturday )

"The baby is finally asleep. I'm so tired, my head hurts, my feet, etc, etc," I groaned and I crawled into bed with Grayson. I rested my head on his chest as he was on his phone. "She's finally asleep, round of applause," he said chuckling.

"Well, you know it's Friday," I said smiling. I tugged his shirt lightly. "It's late, the baby is asleep. Valentine is like nine hours away. He locked his phone and turned to me.

"Yeah, a good night to do stuff," he chuckled. I got closer and comfortable. Waiting for the moment to go under the covers. "Yeah, do stuff," I smiled.

"Yeah," I got close and was inches apart from his lips. "A good night to catch up on my survival videos," he pulled out his laptop from his nightstand drawer. He opened it up and placed it on his stomach.

He was typing it in and clicked on a video. I was sitting up glaring at him. "Today we're gonna learn how to set up a trap. You know so when you're out alone with no food," He turned and smiled at me. "Seriously??" I questioned annoyed.

"What? Babe, just watch them. They're actually really addicting to watch," he said gesturing to his screen. The doorbell rang. The doorbell rang? It's freakin' midnight why the hell is the doorbell ringing?

"Yeah, I'll go get it. Please don't move," I said sarcastically to Grayson. I grabbed a bat from the closet in the hall and made my way to the door. When I looked out the window I couldn't believe my eyes. "Mom, hey. What are you doing here and so late?" I asked acting pleased.

"It's Valentines! Your father and I wanted to come and celebrate with you guys," for Valentine's Day? Parents usually come and visit on Christmas Eve or Thanksgiving. "Now, where's that little rascal?" She asked "Mom, it's midnight. That rascal is asleep," I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Oh," she said. She turned on the kitchen light and dropped her bags. "Ron, get in here and check her kitchen out. Honey, do you even cook?" She asked looking around. "Yes, mom I do cook, clean, do laundry, drive, grocery shop," I said rambling.

"Yo babe. I'm like really horny right now. Kitchen quickie, wassup- oh shit... Denise, heyyy. How you doing? You look very beautiful tonight," Grayson smiled. My mom was shocked, but she kinda didn't care.

She low key liked Grayson. Her words when I first brought Gray to the house was 'damn baby, you got the good kind' I swear she's a cool mom, but she gets really sensitive when people leave her. Like I did. I have a baby with Grayson, my own house, Gray works and I stay at home cleaning and cooking.

Just like the family, my mom has always wanted me to be. "Gray, sweetie, is Y/n giving you enough sex? 'Cause if she's not I can just talk to her and you guys will be at it until four in the morning-"

"Mom!"

"Honey, when your dad got really insecure about his body I gave him a boost. I'd cat call him while I made dinner and he'd be sitting on a stool waiting I'd do that and we just got naked on the kitchen counter,"

"Mom, please stop,"

"Y/n it's nothing bad. Just the way-"

"Dad! Do you remember where the guest bedroom is?" I asked. My dad came in smiling and nodding. He grabbed moms bags and made his way upstairs. My mom followed him up and I sighed and dropped the bat.

"Well, that was a turnoff," Grayson spoke.

"Seriously?? I offered myself to you upstairs and then embarrass me in front of my mom? You know the moment you turned me down it was a turn off for me," I said.