Make up Sex [G]

warnings: angst, smut, fluff, curse words, almost cheating ig, idk if you'd consider it, but you'll decide for yourselves
requested
———

9:26 pm ~ Living Room

"So, what if we just go to a hotel and maybe go to the beach for a little while. After, I don't know.." I stopped and leaned in towards Grayson's ear. "Have some hot sex," my voice came out lower than I expected it too.

"Cute." Grayson giggles and glances at me. "Sounds like a plan though." He lifted himself off the couch, grabbing the small plate from the coffee table.

"Want more cookies?" He asked.

"Yes, please." I said winking at him. He winked back making me snort.

Grayson, Ethan and I were watching all the scary movies we can and see who would stay up late. Obviously, me because scary movies scare the shit out of me. Trust me when I say this, but sometimes I cannot sleep. But who fucking cares. I get to spend time with the fucking dudes.

Grayson and I live together, along with his brother, but because Ethan just enjoys our company. It is our apartment, but Ethan's just renting. It is fun living with both of them. It's an adventure everyday.

Grayson's phone kept ringing and ringing and it was getting pretty annoying. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID and it was unknown. I pressed answer and a females voice was heard.

"Uhh, hello? Who the hell is this?" I asked annoyed already. My brows furrowed and my heart rate increased.

"Umm, this is Sheila. Who are you?" She asked annoyed as well. Who the hell is this Sheila??Why is she calling Grayson at this fucking hour???

"Umm, I'm his girlfriend and you better start explaining why you're calling him at this time." I stood up from the couch with my hand covering my other ear. The talking in the kitchen was getting too loud.

"Oh and what are you gonna do? You're on the other side of the line so you're threats mean nothing." Okay, what in the fuck.

"Excuse me, but what the fuck bitch. I told you, you better start explaining don't be worrying about what i'm gonna do because you don't gotta worry about that bby." I snapped. Not literally, but i'm pretty sure there's smoke coming out of my ears because i'm ready to fight this Sheila. Grayson and Ethan looked at me from the kitchen.

I held the phone with my shoulder and my ear and I put my shoes on.

"Just give me you're address. I wanna talk this out face to face." I let out a frustrated sigh when I couldn't tie my shoes because of how high my adrenaline is.

"Uhh, who are you talking to?" Grayson asked, coming into view. He had the plate of cookies in hand. I took the phone and pressed mute, all you could hear is that Sheila girl start to give me attitude.

"Your side chick." I said raising his phone. "Did you really think I wouldn't find out?? Don't even answer that. I'm heading her way because we're gonna talk this out." I pushed him out of the way and he quickly put the plate down on the coffee table.

"No, Madison stop. You're not gonna go do that. I need you to hang up and calm down, okay. Just sit do down, baby." Grayson said trying to get get a good grip on my arm.

"Are you fucking kidding me! You want me to calm down?? How the hell do you want me to do that when a girl is calling your phone when i'm with you, Grayson! What the fuck is that, dude?!" I'm gonna punch this hot fuck.

"It's not like that, baby. Just let me explain, alright?" He asks making me roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Alright." He sighed in relief.