Playboy [E]

Working for Ethan Dolan wasn't such a big deal to me. I mean I just wanted a job that is closest to being a photojournalist. Ethan is my key and by doing that I had become his assistant. I thought it was the regular. Morning coffee, lunch, and reserve a spot at an expensive restaurant.

I was wrong. So, so, so wrong. I was reserving VIP for clubs, buying him alcohol, wine to be specific. I also had to be on the look out for his twin brother, Grayson making sure he wasn't home early because Ethan was having a threesome with two models who model his clothing and his brothers.

Ethan has made it hell for me since the day I started working for him. All I want to do is at least be Bryant's assistant. Work with the camera and just help out with the setting of the photo shoots, but I got playboy Ethan.

"Y/n, can you get me some coffee," I heard from Ethan's office. I stood up and headed inside his office. He looked like shit.

"Do you want Starbucks or just regular-"

"I don't care just get me coffee and some pills because my head is killing me," he groaned and put his head on his desk.

"Okay," I mumble and walk out, closing the door as well. I sighed and grabbed my wallet and phone. Grayson's assistant who was across from me looked at me and then at Ethan's door.

"You'd love Grayson," she said. "He's actually a lot better than Ethan and he's more responsible don't worry, Y/n, you'll be Bryant's assistant soon," she smiles.

I smile back at her and wave. I head to the elevator. As I was gonna walk in I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry," I said looking up and seeing Grayson.

"It's okay," he smiled. "Ethan sending you out for wine?" He asks with a chuckle.

"No, umm he wants coffee and some Advil's,"

"Ooh, right the hang over. I told him not to drink a lot, but he didn't listen," Grayson sighed.

"I was kinda the one bringing him the drinks. When you said that people could bring their assistant I thought we were also supposed to chill," I smiled.

"Yes, and you could've, but you adore this job so much you listened to Ethan, but don't worry once he's out I'll pass you on to Bryant,"

"Wait, you're serious?" I asked smiling, revealing my teeth.

"Yes, in fact you come straight to me and I'll take you to Bryant himself," the happiness didn't last long until I realized what he had said.

"Wait, once he's out, who?"

"Ethan, once Ethan gets fired by my dad then the company is gonna be all mine. All he needs to do is drink a lot tonight at the party and make out with a bunch of girls. My dad will see and realize that Ethan just wants the job for sex and obviously the models. He doesn't care about the clothing line or writing articles for the magazine so why have him here? I'll get back to you with that job," he smiles.

He walks back to his office and I'm surprised and confused. I walk in the elevator and head down to the cafeteria. "He's gonna get him fired?"

After the cafeteria I head up to Ethan's floor. I walked in the office and immediately regretted when I witnessed him receiving a blowie from Mary the assistant of the fashion designer. I turned around and pushed up my glasses.

"Thanks Mary, maybe some other time," Mary walked out giving me a cold stare and fixing her hair and dress. I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

I placed the black mug in front of Ethan and had brought him three Advil's. "I asked for coffee. What the hell is this?"

"It's milk with honey and lemon. Drink it, it's warm and take the Advil's,"

"That's disgusting," he pushed the mug and I sighed.

"God, you're so picky," I say.

"Excuse me?" He asked looking at me. I never realized how dark his eyes are, considering he never laid his eyes on me.

"I'm trying to help you," I sit down on a chair and pull out my phone.

"I made an appointment with the hair salon place. The one you like so much," I lock my phone and shoved it in my back pocket. "Ethan, you need to get your shit together. I bumped into Grayson in the elevator and you know how I really wanted a job with Bryant, no offense,"

He rolled his eyes and leaned back on his chair. "Well, turns out Grayson is trying to get you fired. Your dad is coming to the party tonight and he just wants you to be you,"

"Be me? What is me?"

"You're oblivious, but you is drinking, making out with models, having quickies with them in the janitors closet, PDA basically. He wants your dad to see that and realize what an ungrateful worker you are. I mean he was kinda right. You don't write articles for the magazine and you sleep with almost everyone here just for what?" I ask.

He sighed and leans forward with his hands on the table. "And if I get fired you'll get to work with Bryant," he smiles. "You're fired,"

"What?"

"Fired, you're fired. Not only will you lose your money, you'll miss your chance at working with Bryant. You're dismissed," he picked up his pen and grabbed his notebook. "Now that you're not my assistant I need to get another one... a hot one for that matter," he glanced at me.

I felt my eyes stinging and I didn't want to cry in front of him. I need this job, more than anything. I stood up and walked out. I made sure to kinda slam his door.

I walk over to my desk and sat down. That's when my tears rushed out. I put my head down and made sure not to sob out loud. "Hi, I'm here to see Ethan Dolan," I heard a male voice.

"Oh my god, you're Shawn Mendes," I lifted my head and cleaned my tears. I sniffled and stood up.

"I don't work for him anymore," I said.

"Uhh... Grayson would see you though," I grab my laptop and backpack.

"Shawn, hi, how are you?"

"I'm good, Grayson, thank you," I turn off the light from my desk and head for the elevators. I needed this job. For my mom, my little sister, and for myself.

Friday 8:30 pm

"Don't you have that party at your work?" My mom asks.

"No, I got fired, but I'm looking for another job. I mean work at Target or Taco Bell. I'll get a job soon, mom, don't worry," I say.

"Honey, it's okay. I mean just relax for a bit," she smiles. "I'm gonna take Grace to the store she wants to buy some candy," I nod and Grace came out with her shoes. My mom grabbed her sweater and they left.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang. I noticed my mom forgot her phone. I grabbed it and headed to the door. "Mom, I told you to put it in- Ethan? What are you doing here?"

"So, you were right," he sighs. "I umm.. got fired and reporters heard and got it up on air immediately," he cleared his throat and looked down. "Y/n, I'm really sorry," he glanced up at me.

"Don't sweat it. Not all dreams are supposed to come true," I sigh. "I'm sorry to hear that," I say softly. "I don't want to be 'I told you so' but I think you deserve it.. I told you so," he chuckled and bit his bottom lip.

"I'm also sorry for what I said in the office. I was kinda in denial and it just sorta pissed me off. I didn't mean it,"

"It's okay, Ethan," I smile. For a minute there I will admit.. he was so hot. "You wanna come in for coffee. It's not the most expensive kind, but it'll do," he laughed and nodded. I walk over to the kitchen and he closed the door behind him.

I don't know what this is, but I was bored. Hope you liked it.