His Light [G] Pt. 3

y'all... i didn't add the edit bc of the title it was bc sammy boy was in it and since he's in this imagine it's purrrrfect ;)

creds to rightful owner

___

As soon as Grayson heard his voice he went out the balcony. "Wondering when you'd text me," he smiled at her.

"Sorry, I've been busy with work, friends, and you know just cleaning around," you gestured. It's true, you weren't lying, but he eyed you for a second. Something wasn't right to him.

"What are you up to now? I didn't interrupt anything?" He asked, looking behind you.

"N-No, I was just waiting for food. My f-friend Alvin's coming-"

"I suppose you don't mind if I stay?" He asked. You nodded unable to react quickly.

"Come in," she's hoping Grayson heard him so that Jack would leave. To her he's a 'human' who wouldn't understand what she's seen and heard. But, little does she know. "I'm gonna get my phone," you said as you quickly went to your bedroom.

Graysons gone so that's one less thing to worry about. Now you have to invite Alvin over. So, you did and as soon as you put your phone down your doorbell goes off.

"Y/n, pizza is here. Or pizzas," Jack muttered as he grabbed them from the delivery boy. You smiled as you came into view. "Hi, um... 10.50," You looked for change in your wallet, but you sighed. "Here's the ten. Wait, I have 50 cents. I'll be back," you turned around to head to your room and that's when Jack caught the delivery boy staring at your ass.

Kid didn't notice Jack was looking so when they finally locked eyes the boys eyes widened. Jack shoved him out. "Ten bucks is fine. Now fuck off," his eyes turned red, like really red. The boy gasped and stood up, running to the elevator.

"I found them- where'd he go?" Y/n peeked out of her front door.

"He said it was fine," Jack smirked. "Why'd you order so much pizza?" He asked closing your door. He placed the boxes on your table and you went to grab plates.

"Umm... I told you, Alvin's coming. He eats a lot, but he has a fast metabolism," you chuckled. It's also true.

Your doorbell rang and you hopped off your high chair to get the door. Alvin appeared with an empty cup from Starbucks and a brown stain on his Gucci white shirt. "Oh my god," you gasped.

"Some idiot kid was running out of the elevator. Must've seen a ghost or something. He knocked my drink and now my shirt is ruined," Alvin sighed in annoyance while Jack pulled a plate towards him awkwardly.

"I'll go get you a new one. Come in. Oh, Alvin this is Jack. Jack, meet my best friend, Alvin," you leave the room and Jack smirks at him.

"You didn't tell me you got a boyfriend," Alvin raised his voice.

"Uhh, he's not!" You shouted back.

"She sure?" Alvin asked in a whisper and Jack nodded his head. "Right," Alvin chuckled.

You came back with a shirt and Alvin left to change. "Lets put a label on it already," you laughed.

"We went on one date, Jack. Plus, you got all touchy at the booth," you glanced at him.

"But you liked it," he said and grabbed a slice of pizza.

"I didn't say that," you chuckled.

"So, when can I get another date?" He asked and looked at you straight in the eyes. You then knew he was being serious.