Cold Feet [G]

Summary: Grayson doesn't show up for his wedding and is rethinking his decision

"We've been waiting for an hour and a half. Half the guests are leaving already," I heard my mom. I checked my phone and the wedding was supposed to start an hour ago. I sighed and looked over at Callie.

She looked so stunning in her dress. Callie glanced at me and motioned for me to go over to her. I stood up, putting my phone in my clutch purse and handed it to my mom. "Callie, hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Grayson, where is he?" She asked. "The wedding was supposed to start an hour ago," she was panicking. When she panics she starts to cry or sob and I can see her eyes getting watery.

"Don't worry. I'll go look for him," I say. I looked everywhere, but I didn't find him. I grabbed my clutch from my mom and went outside. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello? Wait, did I answer this?" He can't, he's not, he shouldn't. He's drunk.

"Grayson, where are you!" I whisper shouted into the phone since there were people outside, talking.

"Y/n, you don't know how happy I am to hear your voice," he chuckled.

"Where are you Grayson?" I asked.

"Here, figure this out, our first date, margarita spill, and one of us puked in the bathroom," he laughed. I rolled my eyes, I didn't have time for this.

"Grayson, please, Callie is waiting for you and you can't-"

"Figure it out and come find me. If you don't the wedding disaster will be your fault for not finding me," he laughed, yet again.

I heard him hang up and I sighed. First date was at the Xo Bar. I spilled a margarita on him and seven margarita's later, I puked in the bathroom. Of course! I got an uber and I was on my way to the Xo Bar.

I thanked the uber driver and headed inside. The bar is so lonely and from a far I spotted Grayson on a bar stool and... wow a margarita in his hand. I walked over and he sensed me coming because he turned to look at me.

His tie was loose and his jacket was on the stool beside him. I sat down and sighed. "Grayson," I spoke softly. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know," he sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I don't think I can do it, Y/n," he looked at me, his eyes low and they started to become glassy.

"Gray, you can't just leave your wedding. I mean you two have been dating for two years and I think you should head back-"

"Four," he spoke. His eyes never left mine.

"What?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"Four years, Y/n, we were fours years together and I never thought to ask you to marry me. We break up all of a sudden three years ago and I-I don't even know why," tears forming in his eyes, a tear slipped causing me to shudder.

"Grayson, no, you can't be bringing this up, not now, not on your wedding day," I say.

"I'm sorry, okay. I didn't mean to," he rubbed his face and groaned. "But, I can't help, but have these feelings," he adds.

"What? What feelings, what are you talking about?" I asked. "Grayson, you're an hour and half, late to your wedding. Stop with all this and let's go, Callie is waiting for you-" I was cut off when he cupped my face and pulled me, kissing me.

I pushed him away, immediately. "Gray, what the fuck! You're getting married to my sister's best friend!"

"I'm sorry, Y/n, I'm sorry, okay? But you can't hate me for still loving you," he started crying. My heart broke just watching him break. "I'm sorry," he whispered.  "I'm so sorry,"

I grabbed my purse and started heading to the door. I heard Grayson grabbing his things and following behind him. As we were outside he grabbed me by my arm. I turned around with tears running down my face.

"Y/n, please-"

"No, don't you 'please' me! I've watched the way you would look at Callie when I glanced at you two. The way you glared at every guy I tried to have a relationship with, you ruined it for me! Tell me, Grayson, were you just using Callie to get under my skin? To make me jealous?"

I wiped the tears as his eyes locked with mine. "Grayson, we didn't break up all of a sudden," I sniffled. "You broke up with me because of my dad. He didn't approve of our relationship and you just let his words get the best of you and you ended things with me. For the four years we were together I actually had faith in you. That you wouldn't listen to what people said, but then out of nowhere you just said 'it's not working out' and then you left for a month and came back like nothing ever happened. Three weeks later I find you with Callie in my sister room one night after a party. You know what I did.. I moved on,"

He sobbed and clenched his fist, wrinkling his jacket. "Grayson, I loved you and I wasn't even waiting for a proposal. I loved you so much that I didn't care about any of that,"

"Y/n, I'm sorry. If I could take the past years back I would do it in a second. I would do anything to have you again,"

"You're too late for that, Grayson. You're also late for your wedding. Come on I'll get us an uber," he shook his head and cleared his throat.

"No, I don't want to marry her. I don't want her, Y/n, I want you," he got closer and his arms snakes around my waist. I tried pushing him away, but his grip got tighter. "Stop fighting it. Y/n, I know you still love me. You loved me then and you love me now. I know you miss me," he looked into my eyes. The feeling I got when he looked deep into my soul made me so weak.

"Y/n, I love you and I would rather be getting married to you,"

Hope you liked this :)